New Boyfriends

as vigil and mute walk in their  room jager says "hello you two" vigil and mute say "hello" fuze says "not that Im complaing why are you two here"
Mute says "this is why" kissing fuze jager says "so you accepted ay" mute says "yes" fuze says "is there any conditions to this" mute says "not really I just want us to have fun very often" jager says " that fine by me" fuze says "hey baby vigil" vigil says "yes" fuze says "don't get to desperate for me I know you enjoyed what I did to u" mute says "what did you do" jager says "let's just say he fucked him senseless" vigil says "and I loved it"
Mute says "that is nice" vigil says "do you reckon there's is enough room in that bed for the four of us" fuze says "well if u use me as a pillow again definitely" vigil says "cmon you was so comfortable" mute kisses vigil and says "you can use me as a pillow" vigil says "perfect"

after some time vigil leaves the room and goes to his secret place jager knew where this place was because they made out a year ago whilst serverly drunk as jager sees him and says "whats on your mind baby" vigil says "i need the nightmares to stop cause they are now not only effecting me but the ones I love" jager says "we understand what you are going through just relax none of this is your fault" vigil says thank u and he starts kissing him jager says "just like old times ay" vigil says "old times meaning a year ago" jager says "yep" as he carries on the kiss vigil says "I am so lucky to have you 3 you are all so caring and actually listen to my problems instead of isolating your selves from me" jager says "well we do love you so I feel like it's our duty to look after each other" vigil says I love you as jager grabs his hand and brings him back to the room mute says "are you OK" all vigil can do is kiss him as he stops the kiss and does the same to fuze as vigil says "thank you for caring about me" mute says "why wouldn't we we all love you" vigil says "sorry but I don't think I'm in the frame of mind for fun" fuze says "that's OK" vigil says "can we just sleep together" mute says "come here my beautiful boy" he does so as mute hugs him and puts him on the bed and jager and fuze join him they shower him in kisses as mute lifts vigil onto his chest vigil enjoys the warmth radiating of mutes body vigil kisses him Fuze then kisses at mutes neck mute says "I love you" they all say in sync as if they have been practicing it "I love you 2" after a few minutes vigil falls asleep mute says "he looks so cute when he sleeps" fuze says "do you reckon we could sort out those nightmare it hurt to hear him crying I just want vigil to be happy" jager says "I do 2" mute says "so do I" rubbing his hand across vigils beautiful lips smoke walks in and says "whats up" mute says "nothing now anyway vigil nearly burst into tears multiple times and did yesterday"
Smoke says "oh anything I can do to help" mute says "no go away" vigil taps him mute says "what" vigil says "you do realise you are sharing me now" mute says "not with him tho" vigil says "doesn't matter he just wants to help me" mute says "ok" as vigil hugs smoke and says "thank you" as smoke says "come with me" vigil says "OK" as he goes 5 minutes later vigil says "I missed your nice warm body" mute says "u was gone 5 minutes" vigil says "doesn't mean I can't miss you" fuze says "that's true" playing with vigils hair jager is asleep during this vigil sees this and says "he's so cute when he's sleeping" mute strokes vigils head seconds later he is asleep mute doesn't notice this till fuze points this out mute says "I think that's my cue" as they are all asleep in 10 minutes vigil doesn't have a nightmare instead he has a perfect dream about mute fuze and jager mute wakes up in the middle of the night to check on him and he is asleep mute says "so peaceful" kissing him as he goes back to sleep