Chapter 4

Out of curiosity why mew need his help he went to mew's apartment, he rang the doorbell and mew showed up but gulf was shock to see mew's condition and then mew fainted in front of him.

" Gosh.. this guy is f*cking heavy " Gulf said while looking for mew's room once he found the room he quickly put mew to the bed " can't believe top students also drink alcohol " Gulf said while looking at the alcohols on the floor " This isn't good for his health..... " Gulf said while picking it up to throw it in the bin.

While gulf was cleaning the whole apartment, mew is sleeping.

" do i have a salary for cleaning this whole apartment? I became a maid " Gulf said while putting the apron to cook, while cooking he heard a loud thud and quickly turned off the stove and went to mew's room and sighed.

He put mew back to the bed and then he felt that mew is burning hot so he quickly grab a water in a bowl and towel " As far as I know people only drink when their hurt or there's a celebration to celebrate but looks like your hurt cause this doesn't look like a celebration " Gulf said in his mind.

While gulf was wiping mew's face with cold water he felt a sudden heartbeat.. well it's different from a normal heartbeat.

He ignore it and continue what the reason he came there, after cooking a soup for mew he went to the room with the soup, water and medicine in the tray.

" P'mew... wake up, try to eat a little " Gulf said while he tap gently mew.
Mew carefully sat down and look at gulf, gulf put the tray in front of mew " after eating that soup drink some medicine it will help you a lot " Gulf said while walking out of the bedroom.

Mew smiled " I knew it.. gulf has his soft side " Mew said and then he slowly eat the soup after that he drank the medicine, mew put the tray in his table and he goes back in the bed and sleep.

Gulf slowly opened the door and walk quietly to the table " can't believe i really became a maid because of him " Gulf whispered and then walks out.

Weeks later

Mew is 100% fine now thanks to someone who took care of him.
" P'mew may i ask.. why you drank that much alcohol? " Gulf said while they're in the library " curious that much? " Mew said, gulf rolled his eyes and continues to read, mew chuckled and tap gulf shoulder " Just kidding.. it was just a family problem " Mew said and Gulf nodded.

Actually thanks to that incident they became close.

" Don't even dare to skip class tomorrow because your football game will start at the same time as your class " Mew said and gulf replied with a annoyed tone " don't need to tell me "

After that they separated ways to go home.

Mew at home

" your marrying that woman got it?! After you graduated your going to marry that woman " His father said while their eating, Mew had enough " i lose my appetite " Mew said and went out.

" I don't want to get married to her.. because i like someone now " Mew said in his mind and sighed " but i know that someone can't have the same feelings i had " Mew said.

Mew had fallen for gulf, It all started while they're having a study session in the library, his looking at gulf and his heart started to beat fast it made him confused at first but while gulf is taking care of him, his feelings for him got confirmed, he definitely like him.

Mew sat to his chair and noticed a box, he grabbed it and saw a bracelet with sunflower and then he had a flashback " I haven't found the owner of this yet " Mew said while holding the bracelet.

Meanwhile at gulf

Gulf is having a crisis right now, why? Because he can't hide it anymore and want to confess but afraid of rejection " I HATE YOU MEW!!! " Gulf said and throw the pillow.

And after that he got a message from yoongi.

" The cat can't be disturbed " Gulf said and sighed then sat down " What if i try to ignore him? " Gulf said and smiled " that's a great one " Gulf said and did a clap

" Well... I can try to play some games with p'mew " Gulf said and sighed again.