Chapter 1 ~*~ To Our Surprise

Six people are awakened to find themselves in front of a large tower. Some know each other. Many do not. This is the beginning of their story.

Serenity sits up slowly and puts a hand to her head. Looking around at her surroundings she notices a small girl. Amy looks wide eyed around. Seeing another girl waking up she moves towards her "Um... Are you okay?" she asks.

Serenity looks at her "I'll be fine" she study's the other girl "Who are you?" she asks

Amy shuffles her feet "Amy... You?"

"Serenity," she tilts her head "Do I know you?"

"Maybe, I live in Hallow Bastion."

"Ah, that makes sense. I live there as well." Serenity looks around "Say, do you know where we are?"

Amy shakes her head "Nope" she leans a little to her right and points somewhere behind Serenity "But he might"

Serenity turns around looking around to see what Amy is looking at, spotting a boy with blondish red hair starting to wake up. Serenity quickly walks over and kneels beside him. He places his hand on his fore head. "Ow..." He opens his eyes "Um... Hello"

Amy hops over and looks down at him "Hello! I'm Amy, you?"

Serenity turns and looks at Amy "Hyper much?" Amy rolls her eyes, looking around she spots something "I'll be right back"

The boy looks at Serenity "Well I'm Keith" he pushes himself into a sitting position "Ow... You?"

"Serenity" she stand up and offers him a hand "You feeling okay?"

Keith nods taking her hand "I'v been better but I'll be fine" he looks around "Say, do you know where we are?"

Serenity shakes her head "That's every ones question so far. So basically , nope." She looks at Keith "I could guess, but that would be very vague"

Keith smiles at her "Better than nothing"

Serenity nods "Some one important lives here, other than that I can't be sure of much" She looks around "Where did Amy go?"

Keith looks around, spotting Amy he points at her "There, who is she talking to?"

Serenity spins around, smiling "How 'bout we go find out" Serenity pulls Keith over to where Amy and the other girl are.

Amy bounces and hugs the person she is talking to. The older girl looks up and eyes them warily, Amy turns around and smiles at Serenity and Keith "Hey guys!" she says bouncing a little

Serenity smiles back "Who's this Amy?"

Amy gasps, motioning towards the other taller girl "Right, This is my sister"

The older girl steps forwards "I'm Sophie" she offers her hand "And you two are?"

Keith steps forwards first "Keith, and that's Serenity. It's nice to meet you"

Serenity smiles at Sophie "Hi"

Sophie smiles a bit and nods at them "So I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that no one has any idea of where we are, right?"

Serenity nods "Yep," she turns and looks at the other two "They probably don't know ether"

Amy nods, jumping a little as someone yells "Nala! WHERE ARE MY PAWS?!?!" They all turn and look at a boy with black hair having a bit of a panic attack on the ground, hyperventilating and all. "WHAT HAPPENED TO MY LIFE?!?! WHERE AM I!?!? WHERE'S NALA?!?!"

Keith dashes over to him "Dude calm down, what wrong?"

The boy freezes "Nothing. Every things just PEACHY."