Chapter Five

Bella's POV

It has been an entire month since we have seen and heard from alice and jasper. Alice left behind a note basically explaining that they left and that when the snow stops falling the volturi will come in the same field where irina saw y/n and nessie for the first time. All of us were distraught when we heard that alice ran away with jasper, this clearly meant bad news for our coven. However a question started roaming in my head ... Why did they leave ... What was it that they knew ? They wouldn't leave us to die ... Would they ? Edward seemed to have catched on to my questions because he repeatedly started calming me down and reassuring me everything will work itself out.

As the day's went by i started to be open to the idea and accept that my time as a newborn vampire would be cut short. We would all die in the hands of the volturi and my daughter's would either get to live on without there mom and dad along with the rest of there family, or all of our family including my baby girl's would be dead. Carlisle and edward then suggested to reinforce witnesses against the volturi to testify that y/n and nessie were not immortal vampires and we had not broken any law. Carlisle and esme traveled to england and Egypt to try and get his coven friends to stand against out side, he succeeded and convinced the Irish coven, the Egyptian coven whom the volturi had killed most of its members, and another tracker who still was unsure to stand against the volturi.

Rosalie and emmett where able to convince garret along with petter and charlotte his mate to stand with us, it was shocking to see Peter agreed since he fought along side jasper as a newborn in the holocaust. Me and edward convinced the denalis ... Irina's coven to stand with us after there coven member doomed us to our deaths over missed information. It was also a great help that the wolf pack would also testify as well along side the newest pack members. However the most unexpected visit we did not want were none other than dracula one and two as jacob would say, vladimir and stefan ... The romanian coven who hated the volturi the most. They desired a fight which was something that we did not want it to happen, they were also a bad influence on y/n because i caught her trying to body slam her teddy bear !

All we could do was just hope and pray for the best for all of us. Then ... The day approached where we would share our last possible night together as a whole family. It was truly heart breaking to admit this but i was scared ... I am sure that my girl's will grow up without me after i went to the restaurant and i did not see either Edward's or my passport ... Only y/n's ... Nessie's ... And Jacobs. I gifted nessie a heart necklace with a picture of me and edward so she can always have us in her heart and remember us forever. I then made y/n a scrap book with memories of when i gave birth to her and pictures of our family so when she would grow older she would have something to look at to see me and edward.

I then saw nessie's tear fall down her warm cheek when she realized that this was a possible goodbye forever. Y/n was already asleep beside nessie and me and nessie shared a mother daughter moment inside the tent while edward and the rest of our witnesses were outside preparing for battle tomorrow morning sharing camp fire stories. Before y/n slept vladimir took her in his hands and told her every story in the goddamn world about how he killed off many vampires, he seemed to enjoy how pissed of i would get when he would talk about decapitating a vampire to my youngest daughter who still was unable to walk for some strange reason.

Y/n was a beautiful baby, she would illuminate the room once someone would take her in it. Her baby giggles would draw the attention of everyone around her. Her beautiful brown hair would fall to her past shoulder length graciously. Her scent was a chocolate scent mixed with peppermint that even sometimes stefan was tempted to take just a tiny bit off her which this added to the list of reasons of "why y/n should stay away from the Romanian coven." For good. Her dark brown eyes would also make you weak on the knees when she would look at you with total admiration and that toothless smile !!! Oh lord that toothless smile would warm your heart for good.

Morning had arrived and i woke up y/n and nessie and they were already dressed. Nessie had her leggings with a black skirt, boots, a black shirt with a jacket and red scarf. Y/n was still toddler size and i dressed her up with some leggings and oversized jacket with a beanie on her head. Y/n was really close to her teddy bear so we made her two nicknamed bella and edward, however Vladimir being the annoying one he also had the AUDACITY to make my daughter y/n one too nicknamed "Vladdy" for y/n. That was the most ugliest stuffing i had ever seen in my whole entire existence.

We made our way to the place where irina first saw my children and accused then falsely. The snow then stopped falling and i knew this was just the beginning of the end. After a few seconds i was just expecting aro, Marcus, caius, jane, alec, felix and demetri. However imagine my surprise when they had brought there whole army to destroy us and see the possible immortal child. I felt my little y/n stiffen up even she could feel the tense atmosphere and nessie clinged on to me and edward out of fear.

Our forever was not as long as i hoped ...