Chapter 12

I rushed forward with speed Lilith couldn't even read and punched her hard in the stomach! Lilith buckled under the might and coughed up more blood!

I pulled back a fist, just as Lilith did, and our fists met. We glared at each other, and let loose.

Fist met fist, knee met knee, elbow met elbow; each blow was block by the opponent's same appendage. Our fists became blurs as attacks were sent out before the last one had finished its course.

I was the first to break the stalemate as he jumped back and then propelled himself forward again, landing a punch in Lilith's sternum.

Lilith groaned.

Lilith threw a punch at me but I dodged the punch and kicked the woman in her side.

Lilith stumbled from the kick and I took that time to tackle her and try those wrestling techniques that I had learned from Reggie.

I began hitting Lilith swiftly in the face, but Lilith fought back. She punched  me so hard that it stunned me for a second, and was able to reverse the whole situation. She was now behind me and choking me. Although there was no oxygen to breathe, I still felt the pain of Lilith's choke hold.

Finally I managed to break Lilith's hold on me as I grabbed her arm and flipped her over my shoulder.

Lilith flipped into the air and regained her balance quickly.

Lilith suddenly charged at me and kicked me harshly in the ribs.

I took the kick with little pain, just like then Thor's hammer hit me.

I stumbled back, and then countered with one spinning, athletic kick to hit the woman right in the face.

I screamed as I charged at Lilith again.

"Bad move kid!" Lilith yelled as she used her double kick move. I put up my forearms and blocked both of her feet, just like the logs!

"Hell's dropkick!"

I dodged Lilith's dropkick, just like the sandbags!

Lilith leaped upwards and screamed "Axe kick of death!"

I put my wrists up to block the kick, just like the hammer! Then I grabbed Lilith's ankle and pulled her over my head. Lilith flew over my shoulder and then I kicked her before she could do anything else.

Lilith fell back again and growled at me.

"I didn't even see him kick! How can he move so fast?"

I just wanted my family back. I could have brought them back myself with my godly powers along with the whole universe, but Lilith might destroy them again. I would have to either kill her or make her surrender.

Lilith snarled. "This fight is over!"

Lilith held out her hand with her palm in my face.

"Now I will erase you from existence!"

Lilith began to laugh.

"Erase!"

After about ten seconds only my mind was left.

"Sorry Lilith" I said, "but I won't die that easy."

I began to concentrate my power on regenerating my body.

It worked!

My body returned to normal.

Lilith's face turned pale.

I had to fight in the remains of our universe, creating very big bangs with each attack from both of us; eradicating any life or matter that would have survived. But it was worth it to see that priceless look of Lilith's face!