Chapter 6 ~

Alright, I hope you guys will enjoy this update.

This chapter is dedicated to @bluetrees - she was the first person to become a fan. So @bluetrees, if you're reading this, thank you so much for your support! It means a lot! (:

I am so sorry if I was a week or so late for the update. Starting from now, I'll put the rough date, cause I'm really busy in school and stuff, I do apologize.

Thank you to whoever reading & supporting this book.

God bless y'all. (: <3 x

P.S. Credits to Ling Xin for helping me out with this chapter! (-:

A <3 x (:

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

**Allison POV**

It felt so warm snuggling into his muscular arms. It was like his arms were made for me, like I've done this many times.

I inhaled greedily for the unique scent he had on him which smelt more a little like citrus.

It was funny how I have never felt this comfortable with Jake, it's like I was familiar with him, cuddling with him sounds more like a routine to me than something that's really enjoyable.

This- is absolutely different.

**Alex POV**

I snapped out of my thoughts as I realized the movie had ended. I looked down at Allison and noticed she fell asleep.

She looked so cute. My heart starting beating faster and I smiled at the sight of the angel in my arms.

Imagined what it was like if we could do this everyday? If I could proudly call her mine? But then, there's jake.

I groaned in frustration and that must have caught Chelsea and Adam's attention.

"Hey what's wro- awwww Allison fell asleep in your arms. You guys look so cute together." Chelsea cooed as she and Adam made their way to the kitchen to grab a drink.

Allison stirred in her sleep and opened her emerald eyes a little, she must have been woken up by Chelsea's voice.

"What's going on? Have the movie ended?" I chuckled at how adorable she looked and that made her tilt her head up.

She must have forgotten that she was in my arms all these while.

She immediately scooted to the other end of the corner, her body heat distancing away, making the side of my body cold again.

"Umm.. Sorry about that. I better go, I'm meeting up with Jake. Umm bye." Allison stood up of the couch and shouted her goodbyes to Chelsea and Adam through the kitchen door before leaving the house.

I sighed in annoyance. I like Allison, but I have to find out who was that girl from last night. What do I do?

**Allison POV**

I took a step out of the front yard and swiped my phone out to call Robert. It got through two rings before Robert picked up.

"Hey Rob! Are you free at the moment? I'm at Adam's house could you come pick me up? I'm not in the mood to walk." I spoke through the phone as I yawned.

It was around 7 in the evening and I'm knackered and famished. The black Mercedes in front of me caught my eye, and I saw Robert in the driver's seat.

New car again, daddy? I thought to myself as I shook my head smirking.

I hopped into the car, and immediately drift off to sleep for a couple of minutes before reaching my house.

**Jake POV**

What am I going to tell Allison?

How am I supposed to tell Allison about... her? That's just wrong.

Ugh what am I to do? I moaned in annoyance as I walked through the garden in front of Allison's house.

I reached the front door and rang the doorbell. Mary, one of the Hilton's maid opened the door.

"Good evening sir, Im sorry to tell you that Ms Hilton is currently not at home but she'll be coming back soon for dinner. Why don't you take a seat first?" I smiled in reply, thanked her, and sat on their couch in the waiting room (yes they had one cause their house was SO big).

I fondled with my fingernails and wondered what she had to tell me. Had she found out about.. 'her'? I guess not, I haven't told a single soul.

Or.. did she want to talk to me about the party? Man, I have no clue.

At that moment, the knob of the waiting room turned and there she was, standing there, looking at me as if.. she did something wrong..? What?

**Allison POV**

I woke up from that little nap and hopped out of the car. Robert closed the door after me and I made my way into my house.

I was greeted at the front door by Mary and she informed me that Jake was in the waiting room.

Great. Just great. Can he ever be late for once?

I took a deep breathe and recalled my little script that I thought in my head just now on what I was planning to say to Jake when I see him.

Now's the time I guess.

I slowly made my way to the living room. Fear had overtaken me as I was afraid Jake would get mad.

I placed my hand on the door knob of the waiting room and turned it slowly. The doors croaked and I took notice of the sight in front of me.

There he was, sitting on my couch, looking a little flustered, Jake.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I'm sorry if it was a little shit, I'm so tired right now, it's 3 in the morning for god's sake.

I didn't skim through it for mistakes btw, so I apologize for that.

Thanks for reading!

Love you guys xox