Past of Anya

3 Years had passed

Nadeshiko POV

Nadeshiko: It's been 3 years huh,I'm now a Level 4, Alise and the others are level 3, Well, I should probably start preparing, for the Great feud, Hmm?

(If some of you are wondering why he is a Level 4, Because He has been reaching the Limit all his stats, And i don't want to upset the Power balance, Understand this please)

The <Book of All> Started glowing all of a Sudden

Nadeshiko: [Magic Cube], [Extract] [Book of All]

The <Book of All> Appeared in the hands of Nadeshiko

Nadeshiko: Ara~ Looks like Kisaki Updated his fandom, Let's see their new revelations

Nadeshiko was smiling, But his smile turned in to grimace, A total Shock, He started to reveal a Truth about "Her"

Spoiler Alert

Nadeshiko: Anya!

Anya had no memories of her parents. Her earliest memories were of just her and her brother. She felt as if she was always holding him back, because she was just a small child who could do nothing, but cry in fear when monsters would attack them, and he would protect her and fight them off. No matter how much Allen would hit her or knock her down she would follow him everywhere because the bond that they shared as a family was the only thing she had or known.

Nadeshiko: This is Impossible, Is this the Truth!!!

When they first met Freya, she took favor to their souls, especially Allen's, and she offered her hand to them and asked them to come with her. Anya was frightened at the time, but Allen took her hand.

Nadeshiko: Allen, You were like this back then, I see, I always think you were a Siscon, Hmm?

After they joined her familia, they both would fight other members of Freya's familia everyday as a part of their training. They were provided with food and a place to sleep every night, but their harsh training became a trauma to Anya. She'd got knocked down, cough up blood and feel like running away over and over again.

Nadeshiko is becoming Angry every second, He stand up and Faced the Window

As their training continue Allen started to become more recognized for his skills as an adventurer, and became level 2 only one year after joining Freya's familia. Anya was desperate not to be left far behind her brother, and fought desperately every day in order to become stronger. Even within their familia Anya would follow her brother everywhere he went, because she felt as if she was ever separated from the bond that they shared, she would truly become alone in the world.

Nadeshiko only let a single tear down, Then he read the Book out loud, But only to his room

Then he didn't realize the door was Being opened, He was facing the opposite of the Door, And he was too focus on the Revelation

Astraea: Nade-

Nadeshiko: During the dark age of Orario many members of Freya's familia lost their lives. Tension was high among their members. The stronger members of their familia didn't have time to waste with those weaker than themselves, and they often were not kind to them. Most of their members were not interested in forming new bonds amongst each other, because the person might just die the next day anyway, but Mia took notice of Anya and tried to look after her. However, they only talked to each other a handful of times, because Anya was so concentrated on her brother.

Astraea listened to this, She was confused from what i was reading, But she definitely Heard the Name Freya

Astraea: (Nadeshiko, What are you saying?)

Due to instinct Astraea knew that She have to be quiet and She need to Listen to what Nadeshiko will say

Nadeshiko: Allen became level 3 Anya became level 2. Anya would also follow him and remain not far behind him, but eventually she hit a limit in how far she could succeed. Before an expedition into the deep floors of the dungeon, Allen refused to let Anya go along with them, but Anya refused to listen to him and followed him anyway. During the expedition Anya almost died, but Allen saved her, but he received a heavy injury in the process. After that happened, Allen told her he never wanted to see her again. Anya cried and begged him desperately to forgive her, but he kicked her knocking her to the ground in response, and refused to listen to her.

Astraea saw that Nadeshiko was Clenching his Hands, She heard everything about that Anya girl, She was also angered even though she doesn't know her, But everything was like a sad true story to her, She Still listened

Nadeshiko continue on reading with Visible anger

Nadeshiko: Not long after that Freya told Anya that she didn't need her anymore. Freya smiled as she said this and Anya thought to herself that she just wanted her brother all along, and didn't want her anymore after she had put him into harms way.

Astraea had enough, She heard what she needs to hear, About that Freya's Story, She want to ask Nadeshiko how he even know such thing, Because she know that What Nadeshiko is saying is a Past of Allen Fromel of the Freya Familia, She just want to ask him, Until

Nadeshiko: This is absolute Bull crap, Freya...!

Nadeshiko: This is the Last Phrase

Astraea: (Last Phrase?)

Nadeshiko: Having lost both her family and her home, Anya sat on her knees and cried one day somewhere in one of Orario's streets. At that time Syr appeared before her and reached her hand out to her. She asked her if she was alright, and told her she would catch a cold. After that Syr offered asked Anya to come with her to her home, and told her home's name was the Hostess of Fertility. Anya smiled at Syr that day and was soon happy in receiving her new home and family.

Nadeshiko was Enraged, He took his <Rengoku> From the Cube, Astraea was surprised, Not knowing where the Sword came from

Nadeshiko was About to Slash something until

Alise: Goddess~~ What are you Doin~? Hmm? Koyubi!

Then Nadeshiko Quickly turned around, He was panicking, He saw the looks of his Goddess, It was Confusion, Sadness, And Curious

Nadeshiko: (Did She heard!??! How the hell will i Explain this?!?! NOOO!!!!!)

Nadeshiko had a Teary eyes when he asked this

Nadeshiko: How Long... Have you been.......... Standing there............... Goddess?

Astraea: ........... 4 Phrases from now

Nadeshiko: (Then When i mention the Dark Age?)

Astraea: Alise, Please leave us alone, I will......... Have a Talk with Nadeshiko Kyubi

Then Nadeshiko was kneeling, His face was sideways facing his Goddess, Alise who was Confused in this only left after a Clear order from Her Goddess

Astraea closed the Door

Astraea: Can you please, Explain all of what you said

Astraea looked at me With concern

Nadeshiko looked down in defeat

Nadeshiko: I will...............