My Emo Mate, Annabelle chapter 6

Peanut butters pov:

WOOHOO HE FOUND HGER HE FOUND HER YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I CANT BEILEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hmm i kind of want to give this a try...... (ok this is when werewolves talk to each other in there mind.)

Peanut butter::psst Jace you there?

Jace:yea

Peanut butter: its annabelle isnt it?

Jace:Yea

r.Peanut butter: You have to be careful with her she has been broken so many times and we dont need her to get broken again. shes like a butterfly with one wing who tries to always do things by herself but she really shouldnt. please do me a favor not as her guardian but as a fellow wolf please dont hurt her

Jace: i would never do that im in love with her i could never hurt her in anyway shape or form. i promise i will never ever hurt her.

Peanut butter: and one more thing

Jace: what?

Panut butter: can me bob and anna meet your pack today?

Jace: how did you know i was alpha?

Peanut butter: beacuse usualy a wolf and his mate need weeks until they find out theyre meant to be together. but when your an alpha it only takes a couple of minutes.

Jace:ohhh and yea you guys can come see the pack but make sure bob or anyone doesnt even hurt my pack or i sware to god u and bob are leaving.

peanut butter: well try not to attack your packoh and i dont think you know you know about the moonlight goddess the female werewolf who is born on the night that she turns eighteen she'll be a wolf?

Jace:yea why?

Peanut butter: Shes your mate.

Jace:....

Peanut butter: well see ya later and dont hurt her or i sware i will cut your manliness off with a toothbrush.

Jaces POV:

soooooo the moonlight goddess is my mate. and she doesnt even know that shes a werewolf.....weird then again alot of things are weird these days. i rested my chin on her shoulder while she cried and she put her head on my chest. i felt like i should get her out of here...so i did. i picked her up bridal style and carried her out to my black 2010 Ford F250. she felt at ease when i put her in the back seat and kissed her head lightly to tell her that everything was ok and im bringing her to my house to make sure everything was alright with her. even though she looked so reliable on me i could tell just by the way she cried something has been going on for years. the poor thing im done with it shes moving in with me even if i have to follow her around everyday just to make sure shes ok. i revved up the engine and left there i told peanut butter where my house was located and where and why i was taking her. i didnt really know why but i feel like i cant leave her alone. i need to hold onto her or shes going to come out of my grasp i can feel it. i just know it. i need her. i wish my parents could meet her. but they passes away 15 years ago really i shouldnt say passed away it sounds to nice they were murdered by the fire pack. the pack used to be really close to us until there female alpha fell inlove with the male alpha in our pack and she came to our pack. after the fire pack killed my parents when i was 3 Jocelyn and jon (the female alpha and male alpha who were mated) they took me in as theyre own child. the fire pack moved to florida to get away from us and our verry big and still growing pack. our pack is like a huge family that cant be seperated. except its kind of akward when the hormone crazed teenage girls start wanting to jump you and show off alot of cleavege its kind of akward but now its just plain annoying. the healer of our pack her name is jewles she keeps this pack together through out any fight to make sure that we dont die and or kill each other during feasts (lol). jewles mate is a man named Jeffrey. other way known as my cousin or my un related step couosin. both Jewles and Jeffrey are 22 years old. they first found out that they were mates at the age of 6 and been together ever since. i looked back at annabelle who was asleep. her green eyes were being covered over like a courtain. her scene hair was now in a pony tail hmm looks like someone got annoyed with it.. annabelle for some reason was holding her left rib i wonder what happend plus she had a very pained expression on her face. i wonder what happend. when we got to the house i went to the back seat and annabelle wasn still asleep i decided not to wake her up she looks like an angel. guess i didnt want to wake my little angle up. i picked her up bridal style again and made sure i was super careful for her rib. when i was close to the door annabelle letout a soft painful scream. she looked frightend and scared . i held onto her in a hug while she rested her hands on my chest. i whisperd soothing words into her ear to make sure that she was really ok. for some reaon i had a feeling she knew that i was her mate i dont know. instead of going to jewles the healer first i went up to my room and put her down on the king size black bed. my room was red with posters of the celtics on the walls in the middle of the room was the bed on the wall infront of my bed was a plasma screen tv then on the left side ofthe wall was the king size bathroom hottub thing. my laptop was on my desk next to my bed. i looked back at annabelle who looked like she needed me more then ever. so i laid down next to her and whispered in her ear all the soothing words i said before. we were sittingthere for about 20 minutes until jazzy walked in.

"ITS HER ITS HER U FOUND HER CONGRATZZZZZZZZZZZ!" jazzy yelled running out of the room to tell everyone else. annabelle looked up at me with confusion. i just smiled and wung it.

"they mean uhh i found the school they made a bet that i wouldnt be able to find the school i guess." she just shrugged. after she noticed she was laying she got up immediately and blushed making me laugh. man was she adorable. she grabbed her board and said 'i better get home.'' she looked as if she was a little kid who got coal for christmas.

"why dont you just stay here i told peanut butter and bob to come here after so it wont really matter." she wrote back 'no honestly its ok'i dont wanna intrude''.

"dont worry you wont i promise." she nodded. she sat back down on the bed on the side of me holding the white board."so........" she wrote on the board ' you know this place is rlly rlly big.'.

"yea i know theres more then 100 people living here." she erased her board and then wrote 'who was the girl who walked in before?''

"that was jazzy shes sort of like my sister. but shes a twin of a girl named jewls. jewls is getting married to a man named jeffrey while jazzy is getting married to a man named jake."

'but they both look as if there like only 19.' i was making circles on the back of her hand still trying to soothe her.

" theyre 22 years old while there men are 25. they might be really young but that wont stop them theyre madly in love. its like impossible to sepreate them." she looked at me with a loving gleam in her eyes. she went to go bring her knees up to her chest but let out a blood hurdlng scream." ARE YOU OK?!" she shook her head no. i jumped up out of bed and ran to her side.i saw that when she was holding onto her left side it started gushing out blood." sorry annabelle for doing this even thought we just met but im doing this for your own safety." after i said that and she made a slight nod i took off her shirt. trying to get the fabric out of the way so i could help her. when her whole stomach was bear i noticed she had gashes all on it and bruised ribs. when i went to go find where the sorce of all the blood was i looked on her left side. she had a huge gash going on the side of her stomach leading up past her chest." We HAVE to go get this looked at!" she grabbed onto my hand as in a pleading way into not showing anyone. me being me i ran into the bathroom and got a towel and soaked it with water to dab up the blood. then i went over to jazzys room right next door and grabbed her stitches kit. since jazzy helps jewls with all her doctors things for the group jazzy works with stitches so i took those to. i ran back into the room shut the dorr and locked it. good thing was sound proof. man that sounded really really bad. woops.

"stay still no matter what." i went back on the side of the bed and dapped all the blood up. annabelle looked as if she was getting ready to pass out by all the blood she was losing."this is going to hurt.im sorry." she grabbed onto my arm with eyes saying be careful and then closed them getting ready through the pain.i stuck the needle through her left side at the top but i had to push her bra up a little bit to get a good look at the gash. good thing i new how to do stitches. how would do this just hurt a poor girl like this. when i find the person who did this im going to rip that persons head off and tear there body to shreads. after we were about 10 minutes of stitching we only got about 2/13 of the gash stitched. annabelle had tears running on the sides of her cheeks. i stopped stitching up her side and wipped her tears away." its ok only a little bit more time im sorry please dont cry.'' she looked back up at me and smiled but her expression looked pained. i started humming the song marry you by bruno mars to try and calm her down. while i was stitching her up she grabbed onto my shirt and grasped it tightly."im sorry if that hurt i didnt mean it please just a little bit long were almost done i just have to finish this up." i stitched in the last pat i needed and went to go get two things of ice one for my brocken hand and one for her stitches.i cant beileve i broke my hand while running in the woods god its not my fault damnit. i new i shouldnt have play faughten with sam and joshua. god there so stupid im goin to kill them in a few hours. yes being a werewolf means that you heal really fast so a brake is only going to be a few hours. thank god. i went back to annabelle who had tears in her eyes.

"whats wrong?" i asked her. she looked back at me and i saw fear in her eyes. Fear? was she scared ...of me? i mean she doesnt even know.....i think?dangit look at how i am.

then i heard the most beautifulist thing ive ever heard in my life and an intoxicating smell. it smelled like vanilla and roses but the sound was way better. it was........