Chapter 5

Previously...
He lowered his head, his nose sliding along hers until his mouth rested just above her lips. She swallowed, finally finding her voice. "What do you want from me?"

***

Jungkook answer was to crush her lips with him. Chaeyoung wrapped her arms around his neck, her fingers curling into his hair, her breasts pressed hard against his chest as they devoured one another.

He broke the kiss just to press soft kisses along her jaw and down her neck as his hand slid up the inside of her thigh. She sank against the wall with a sigh, her eyes closed as he kissed her lips again, his tongue teasing her, fingers slipped under the fabric of her lacy panties she was wearing. Chaeyoung groaned into his mouth at the pressure of his fingers pushing inside of her.

Jungkook pulled back, watching her. Watch how her eyes shut while parting her lips. He lean forward, kissing her jaw open mouthed until he reach her chin, licking it. His hand still busy down there, pumping in and out inside her.

Chaeyoung gripped his arm. She was so close to reach her release. "Jungkook.." she plead.

"Yes, sweetheart.. open your eyes please" he whispered at her ear. She opened her eyes slowly and find his blazing gaze looking back at her. She felt her cheeks flush. And he was back kissing her again.

When his thumb pressed down on her clit Chaeyoung broke apart. She planted her teeth on his shoulder over his black shirt, clinging to him with arms around his neck, tightly. Jungkook wrapped his hands around her waist, helping her trembling legs to stand after come down from her high. "You're so beautiful, even when you are on your high" he said over her neck. She shivered, tingling all over again. "And you make me hard," he confessed and gently take one of her hand to press into his erection straining against his pants.

A powerful feeling of victory taking over her as she caressed him and felt his groans of pleasure against her ear. At least he wanted her. At least he was in agonize over that. Then he peeled her hand away with a regretful sigh, "You don't stop, I'm going to blow, sweatheart" She felt tears prick her eyes as reality settling in.

When he lifted his head their eyes met and he saw the tears shining in hers and pushed away from her with curse. Running his hand through his hair, Jungkook sighed heavily, "I shouldn't have done that. Chae, I'm sorry" His face crumpled.

"Why?" She asked softly, needing to know once and for all what was happening to them. "Why shouldn't you have done it? Why can't we be together?"

Those gorgeous dark eyes of his lifted to her in surprise, as if he couldn't believe she didn't understand. "Because of Jimin, Chae. He's my best friend. He's family. I can't take the risk that he won't forgive me for..." he gestured helplessly to her.

The warmth from the aftermath of the orgasm he'd given her was destroyed by his words in a second. She stood up from the wall and tried to control that burning lump in her throat. "But I'm willing to, I'm willing to because I'm in love with you. You know I'm in love with you"

The lack of surprise on his face was confirmation.

She shook her head, laughing bitterly as she wiped at tears that had begun to fall. "All these years, even now, you've told me all you ever wanted to do was protect me from getting hurt. And yet you say things and do things to confuse me, to make me think you might feel the same way that I feel about you, and then in the next second you're cold and you flaunt other women in front of me." The tears fell fast now and she could see Jungkook own eyes starting to shimmer with pain. She didn't care. She had to get this over with. "The only person who ever really hurt me is you, Jungkook. And I keep letting you.."