Episode 6 - (May Sweeps/Part 2)

The Park

Carly watched as Jack pushed their daughter CJ on the swing, waving at her mom who waved right back and smiled. It was moments like these that Carly could just sit back and realize the life she lives had a lot of ups and downs but at the end of the day, Carly has everything she needs. Her life at first when coming to Oakdale wasn't pretty at all as the blonde schemed, scammed, lied her way out of situations and thinking she wasn't going to get in any trouble, when she actually did. Carly was trying to save her own ass, covering her own tracks but it wasn't enough, and then she met Jack. He never changed her or tried to force her to be someone else and despite the mistakes made in their marriages, their relationships from time to time, they always came back to each other. Parker, who was now a detective is going to be father for the first time in his life, and CJ who's growing up so fast will at least experience what Parker went through as a child, enjoying the easy part of life. Sitting on the bench and continuing to watch Jack push CJ over and over again on the swing so that their daughter can go higher, out of the corner of her eye she noticed a homeless woman who sat on the corner of the sidewalk across from the park who laid on the ground in a camp bag.

Carly - "What the hell?"

The homeless lady looked familiar to Carly so the blonde stood up from the bench and started to walk away.

Carly looked over at Jack who noticed his wife starting to get up as Carly looks back at them.

Carly - "I'll be right back, there's something I need to see!"

Jack - "Um...oh...okay. We'll be right here when you get back!"

Carly nodded and smiled a little before leaving the park, then crossing the street when the light turned green. Approaching the homeless woman, she reminded her of someone else back in the day that Carly remembered. Jack, while he continue pushing CJ on the swing watched his wife, not sure of what she was doing. Stopping in front of the homeless woman, she leans over to touch her before the homeless woman grabs her hand before emerging from her camp bag catching Carly off guard.

Carly - "Woah woah woah, relax...relax, I am not here to hurt you miss, I just...wait...Francine?"

The homeless woman, Francine, who's curly blonde but somewhat dirty hair from laying on the side walk that covered her eyes, looked up at Carly, who started to recognize her. Francine started to recognize her as well before letting go of her hand, taking off her headphones and pressing the off button.

Carly - "Francine, you remember me right? It's me, Carly"

Francine - "Carly?"

Carly smiled a little bit and nodded but couldn't believe that she was seeing an old friend of hers that she remembered long time ago.

Carly " Yes Francine, it's me, I just can't believe that after all this time I would see you here. But, what happened to you? Are you okay? Why are you here?"

Francine looks up at Carly before she frowned, feeling ashamed and embarrassed from seeing someone like the blonde who she recognized before. Carly was surprised herself that she still remembered meeting Francine a long time ago before she came to Oakdale by her own. There were a lot of things that Jack, Parker, CJ, her family and friends didn't know about when it came to Francine. Seeing her again brought back memories when Francine, one of Carly's old friends from back in the day, helped out when Carly had no where to go. She had no mother or father figure growing up, so Francine stepped up and made sure Carly had everything she needed before Carly went on her life. It wasn't like Carly was a baby or a child when she met Francine, but needed some direction in her life where she was an adult. That's where the homeless women Francine stepped in and put Carly on the path of at least decency. But how did she end up here? The last time she saw Francine, the woman was living a very good, normal life, and not stepping into any trouble. The moment Carly got into trouble of her own, Francine stepped in and pulled her aside but to see her like this, for Carly it was sad as Jack watched on still, making sure that his wife was okay.