26

After the work ended, Sarang didn't hesitate to leave the office at all. Before Heeseung could say something to her, she quickly grabbed her bag and left him hanging. Heeseung was completely confused- he still had no idea why Sarang acted that way. He thought that everything was already solved but he guesses, Sarang was still hurting - it made him concern about her.

Sarang walked through the hallways and smiled when her eyes caught the bus stop. She sat on the bench, waiting for the bus to arrive while playing with her fingers in silence. She couldn't help but sighed whenever she thought of him again and again. Sarang experienced a mixed feeling just now- She was hurting and it more hurt like it used to be, knowing Hina loved him back, she knew there's no way for her to get his heart. It would sound stupid if she wants him to come to her -

let's just move on

Sarang took a deep breath and brushed her hair out of her face before shutting her eyes tightly, trying to sleep for a while.

" Hey."

Sarang tilted her head to meet his eyes and she surprised when it was Heeseung,
She raised her eyebrows,

"  Do you want me to send you off?"

Sarang shook her head.

" Let's enjoy our time together. So, I can fix my mistake for you. I want us to be like before." He continued but Sarang just put on a plain face.

Sarang bowed to Heeseung politely and waved her hand to him when the bus arrived at the destination.

" Wait. I'm not done yet."

Sarang went onto the bus without replying to Heeseung. She finally was able to breathe properly when she got her seat. She felt nervous when she was with him as she couldn't let out any words. Sarang sat by the window and fixed her eyes at Heeseung who was clenching his fist with his eyes shut tightly.

Sarang knocked on the window to grab his attention and he heard it, he tilted his head to look at Sarang. She smiled and opened the window before throwing a lollipop at him. Luckily, he got to catch it. He looked at Sarang surprisingly while she was waving her hand to him.

" Goodbye, Mr.Lee," Sarang said to him.

The bus was finally moving. So, she quickly looked away without taking a glance at him for the last time.

-

Knock Knock

Sarang slowly opened the door because she was confused when someone came to her house at almost midnight. When her eyes caught Heeseung, she became nervous and scared.

Heeseung smiled, " Look at what I bought."
He showed her packs of ramyeons and giggled at his action but Sarang was still confused,

" What are you doing here at this time, Mr. Lee?"

" You look so disappointed lately. I guess you were still mad at me."

Sarang raised her eyebrows and sniffed her nose.

Heeseung cleared his throat,
" You used to treat me like an angel. You never failed to make me smile. You were always with me whenever I felt sad. So, now I want to repay your kindness."

" Mr.Lee, I'm okay..." Sarang smiled.

" It's already late. You should go home at this time."