4: Disparity + AN

***Read to End to see AN!***

Location: Golden Flour

Time: 1:00 AM

"What's the sudden commotion?" Amiya asked after she heard a loud, ear-piercing scream. She wasn't the only one who heard it, as the Operators who sat close to the door also turned their heads towards the brash sound.

"YOU INFECTED LOWLIFES DON'T DESERVE TO BE IN HERE!"

"Son of a bitch..." The Doctor murmured as she eavesdropped on the noisy racket that occurred downstairs.

"Fucking bastard-" surprisingly, this time it was the usually collected Texas who cursed when she saw what happened through the cameras. "There is a tall Ursus, estimate about 30-31 years old, who is yelling at a group of student Infected Lungs."

"Are the Lungs sitting inside the Infected section?" Emperor asked. "Yes... but he is still yelling at them." Exusiai replied as she peered over Texas' shoulder.

"Emperor, do you want us to intervene?" Mostima asked as she pulled out her White Key, a little bit irritated with the commotion. The Emperor glanced at Kal'tsit, who was still looking at the projected screen. Indeed, Amiya could tell that the Feline was also annoyed with that Ursus.

"It's up to the Doctor." Kal'tsit finally spoke, rubbing her head and taking a sip of her hot chocolate. The looks all turned to the Doctor, who was still leaning behind the door and listening in on the fracas.

"Let's wait a little bit longer. I think the employees are dealing with the Ursus right now."

-----------------------

"YOU INFECTED LOWLIFES DON'T DESERVE TO BE IN HERE!" The Ursus continued to scream his head off as he pointed at the Lung students like they were a pile of trash. "I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY YOU'RE ALLOWED TO BE ALIVE! YOU'RE ALL JUST A WASTE OF OXYGEN!"

Svetlana took a quick glimpse at the fiasco, and he could immediately tell that the students were trying their best to ignore the madman. However, the Ursus wouldn't stop and continued to yell at them, finally making one of the students to stand up and say something back.

"Sir, we are sitting in the quarantine Infected zone... We are fully abiding by the regulations of this bakery. What more do you want us to do?" the brave student questioned, and Svetlana wished that he could warn that said student, as this was what happened next.

"ARE YOU QUESTIONING ME BOY? DO YOU THINK THAT I WON'T RIP OFF YOUR FUCKING HEAD?" the Ursus screamed as he stormed towards the student. Once he got right in front of his face, he harshly picked him up by gripping his collar roughly, nearly choking the poor Lung to death.

"I WILL SNAP YOUR NECK IN HALF, YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!" the Ursus continued to bark at the student, as the Lung struggled to breathe. At this point, everyone who was in the bakery began to tell the madman to cut it out.

"Hey! Knock it off! He was doing no wrong!"

"The students are sitting in the Infected Area! Stop being unreasonable!"

In the corner of his eyes, Svetlana suddenly saw someone rushing out from the back of the bakery. Noticing that this person wore different clothes than all the workers, the boy figured that he was presumably someone who had more power than the workers.

"Alright sir, I think that is enoug-"

*BASH*

However, before the person could even finish his sentence, he was met with a fist that connected right on his face.