𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮

"Noona, do you still love him?" his question caught you off guard but you know your heart, you know what you want.

"I would be lying if I said hearing his name doesn't affect me at all. I guess, some parts of me are still healing. The wounds haven't healed completely. It still hurts me and give me nightmare sometimes. It feels like, it was just yesterday. It hurts even when I only think about him, but when you're with me-" you pause for a while and move one of your hand to cup his left cheek. "When you're with me, I forgot everything. Like I said, you make me feel so loved."

Jungkook's eyes get teary at your confession. His hand pulls you to crash on his chest as he tightened the hug, as if he wants to feel you, every inch of you.

"I love you. I love you so much. I swear I will never hurt you. All I have for you is love." He snuggles closer to your neck and inhales your sweet scents. "I will always love you, baby." with that he left few pecks on your temple and down to your cheeks.

"I love you too. I really do, please don't forget it."

***

"Did we really finish everything? I don't feel like send you home back just yet." He drives super slowly while trying to remember if he missed anything. Both of you were currently on your way back home after the long day.

"Kook, we literally do everything you planned. We took a nap together, went to shopping mall, we ate fancy dinner like you want, then walk around the night market while having street snack. It's almost 11 by now and we both have work tomorrow, remember? We'll see each other again in your company, Mr. Jeon." you teased him purposely but he just didn't burden.

His lips form a cute pout as he keeps messing with his hair.

"But we didn't get to go to arcade, Noona. I haven't show you my skill to pick up some stuff toy from the machine for you. Ah, I really wanna do that. It's so cute and romantic." He keeps whining, trying to change your mind but you just chuckle at his cuteness.

"Kook, there's still the second date, third and so on. It's not like the world was ending. Save them for the next date, yeah?" you reached out your hand only to pull his hand away from messing with his hair and land a soft peck on it.

He was fluttered by your soft gestures. Not gonna lie, he loves it so much that he couldn't hide his smile.

"But still, do you really have to go home? Can't you just stay at my place? My house is big enough for both of us. What if you just move in with me, Noona? Yeah! That's a great idea, right? Move in with me so we don't have to say good bye anymore." He becomes excited on his own idea which makes you chuckle even more.

"Kook, it's only our first date and you already asked me to move in with you? Aren't we going too fast??"

"No. We're not. If you ask me, I'm also ready to marry you right here right now." He stated seriously but you just laugh it off. "Noona! I'm serious!"

"Okay, okay. I know you are but hey, take it slow, okay? Let's enjoy every single second we have right now because I want to be with you for the longest time."

"Now, that's the most romantic things you ever told me."

"Really?"

"Beside the 'i love you too' of course." and with that both of you laugh at each other and also, flirting with each other.

Not long after, he turns to you after safely park his car in front of your building.

"Seriously, think about my offer to move in with me, okay? It feels lonely without you." He reminds you off his offer again and you just nod.