Chapter VII

Written by Linh_101
_______________________________________

Jungwon seemed to be distracted. Ever since the caretakers had gotten their littles back, Heeseung noticed how Jungwon distant he became. He also noticed that Jungwon was barely slipping into little space. It worried the elder. Jungwon slipped into little space so he could relive from stress, but he'd only slipped once at the park. 

That had been over a week ago. 

Jungwon usually slipped everyday, despite having a strong control on his headspace. 

"Jungwon," he began. The younger boy had his earbuds on while watching something on his phone, like a normal sixteen-year-old would do. He took an earbud out, hearing his name. He looked at the older, letting him know that he was paying attention. 

"Why haven't you been slipping recently?" Heeseung asked. 

Jungwon shrugged. "I haven't needed to." He put his earbud back in and resumed what he'd been doing before. 

Heeseung bit his lip in concentration. Doing anything he usually did when Jungwon was a little was out of the question. 

"Jungwonie," he called again. 

The younger pulled his earbud out again. 

"Yes, hyung?" 

"What do you feel like eating for dinner?" 

Jungwon thought for a minute. 

"Pizza?" 

Heeseung smiled. "Sure! Will you be okay on your own for a little while?" 

He really had forgotten what Jungwon was like. As a little, he was mischievous, but sweet and adorable while as a normal teenager, he was mature and responsible - for the most part. 

"I'll be fine, hyung," Jungwon assured with a laugh. "I'll call you if anything happens. I'll triple check that the doors and windows are locked." 

Heeseung pulled the younger into a quick hug. 

"I'll be right back!" 

As Heeseung drove to the pizza place, his mind still ran with worries about Jungwon. He couldn't help it. Little or not, he was still responsible for him. Maybe Jungwon was growing out of his littlespace. Was that possible? He still sensed that the boy wasn't telling him something, but he'd wait until he was ready to talk. He picked up Jungwon's favorite pizza - pepperoni - and drove back home. He opened the door quietly but froze when he heard a voice.

"Don't worry about it, hyung."

It was Jungwon's.

"Jungwonie, you know that's not healthy. You can't be forcing yourself not to be little," Sunoo's voice said, full of worry. 

"I just don't think I should be a burden on Heeseung hyung. I stressed him out enough when I got into a fight with Ni-ki and dragged Jake and Sunghoon hyung into it. The least I can do is act big enough to not stress him out."

Sunoo seemed to sound sad after hearing this. "You'd never be a bother to Heeseung hyung. He loves you. You know that."

Jungwon let out an exasperated sigh. "I love him too. But I have to do something for him. I have to go, he'll be home soon. Bye, Sunoo hyung."

"Love you, Won."

Heeseung turned and placed the pizza box onto the counter. He had to act like he had never heard his conversation. Who knew how upset Jungwon would be? Had Jungwon really been forcing himself not to be little... for him?

"Jungwon," Heeseung called. "I'm home!" 

He greeted the boy with a gentle smile. 

He would talk to him. For now, he would just have to take care of Jungwon as much as he could while he was big. 

___________________________________

New cover! What do you guys think? 

~☆~

Thank you so much for 1K views! 

We never expected to make it this far when we first began our collaboration, especially with how "regular" we update. Thank you so much for your love and support! We'll try to improve more in the future!

~ Pingyu & Linh