102

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 102:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 102:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The two teams have kept a close distance, one after the other.

Jiang Jingchao told Gu Yicheng about the matter and asked his opinion.

After listening, Gu Yicheng rubbed his temples, his brows and eyes were cold, and his tone revealed indifferent, "Let them go. Just don't get too close and ignore it."

After the eruption of the last days, the number of humans has dropped sharply. Now that more than two months have passed, it would be good if the number of people in the world could be one-tenth.

The situation today is that there are more zombies than people. To get rid of these zombies, it is impossible to rely on one person or a team, and all humans need to work together. This requires the reduction of casualties on the human side.

So as long as these people don't do excessive things and anger them, Gu Yicheng will turn one eye and close another, leaving a way out for these people.

Jiang Jingchao knew it in his heart. After knowing Gu Ge's plan, he never mentioned the following team in front of him.

However, the team there sent two female supernaturalists in succession. Although Jiang Jingchao was busy repairing the engine at that time, he also noticed this scene. He can guess what ideas these people have in their hearts.

Jiang Jingchao didn't like this kind of scheming team very much, and even thought it over their heads, and he didn't even have a good impression of these people. It's only three things, if they weren't considered interesting later, they didn't find it, and they stayed in the back dutifully. Before Gu Ge could speak, he would blast them away.

...

Ruan Ning was still in the same car as Gu Yicheng.

She was frightened by Gu Yicheng's behavior just now, and she became particularly embarrassed because of this. Sometimes when she encounters things beyond her own tolerance, she will temporarily become an ostrich character, and she won't be able to switch back until she wants to open up.

It's like she didn't dare to change a car suddenly, stay away from Gu Yicheng and sit in another car, for fear that something like that might happen to the man next to her at noon today.

Her little heart is relatively fragile now, and if it were to happen again, she might really not be able to bear so much.

Even if Ruan Ning people are still in the car, they don’t know where they are floating, and they can’t wait for the surroundings to be in a state of vacuum. They even breathe carefully. They didn’t say a word after getting in the car. A person shrank silently in the back seat of the car, closed his eyes pretending to have rested, and did not want anyone to come over and talk to her.

She has tried very hard to make herself selectively forget what happened at noon. But sometimes the more you want to forget, the more unforgettable it is.

Ahhhhh! She can guarantee it! At that time, he definitely didn't want to simply help her get the fallen leaves down.

On this point, Ruan Ning can swear by the romance novels she has read for so many years.

But this discovery is not worthy of joy at all. Ruan Ning was in a daze for a while, and couldn't believe it. It turned out that Gu Yicheng really had that kind of thought for her.