93 the grand finally

The ceremony was beautiful. Babushka made us promise the old texts to the moongoddes.

These texts are much the same as the human world. To have and to hold and so on.
But also. To not shift in public, to uphold the secret we have for centuries, to take care of the pack as if it were your own children. To prepare our own children for that same role.

Now, we had a little time to drink and celebrate before the moon was at its highest.
Pack members came to congratulate us as we had the cake and coffee moment of the ceremony.

We had half an hour left before we had to do what was necessary. We stood in front of the cabin. This means we had a moment of privacy as the show could only be seen from the other side. It was the first time the entire evening we got a chance to speak. "Where almost done." He whispered in a heavy voice. His eyes were just as heavy as the endorfines of the blue moon were taking effect.

I smiled up at him. The endorfines take just as much effect as they should. "I'm far from done." I told him with hooded eyes.

His smile broadened for a moment before his face turned serious. "Look, there is a certain expectancy people have of me.." He tried to explain. However, I didn't understand. "What do they expect?" I asked, sounding far to naieve. He looked away from me; he always did that when he had to tell me something difficult.

He wasn't much of a talker perse, so sometimes I had to feel it more than he said with his words. But this time, I couldn't get the feels of what he meant. He cleared his throat. "I'm the Alpha. They expect me to act like an Alpha's." He tried to clarify.
My brows furrowed a moment as my mind thought about this. As realisation hit me, my mouth fell slack. "Oh." Was all I could say before we stood there silently for a moment.

I pursed my lips, looking up at him as I stepped closer. I place my hands on his chest. "Then you better keep your mind open voor me." I told him with a stern brow.

His mouth formed a silent "oh" as his eyes were just as wide. I smiled up at him as I saw the rilisation in his eyes. I would command him without anyone knowing. All I needed to do was to be a danty little Luna as he was the big, strong Alpha.

The endorfines were taking effect. So it was time we entered the cabin because I could feel the urge to jump him. It's the effect of the high moon, like heat but with just a little more control.

We walked into the cabins centre room. The white see-through curtains are still closed.
I could make out the figures sitting in a theatre. I felt rather uncomfortable that I was about to put on a show for these peeping Tom's. The council was nothing more than a bunch of old men getting their freak on bij the show. But from what I understood, it might result in a pack wide orgie type of deal. The combination of the high moon and the indorfines radiating from the Alpha and Luna will have an effect on the pack. Not only the couples without children who wanted one. But also older couples who already have children. And singles who would start seeking out potential friends with benefits, even if they weren't mates.

'Little fox.' I suddenly heard inside my head. Than stood before me. A worried frown on his brow. I blinked, getting my head on right. 'We could try if they would let us keep the curtains closed?' Than asked. I took a silent breath before shaking my head. 'Nah. Let's just get this show going. Why don't you sit on the bed?' I asked, sounding much less confedant than usually. I steeled myself as I pulled open the curtains, keeping my eyes low, not wanting to see the crowd of people I knew.

From my perivale I could see Marcia and Ivan and the other chosen. On the other side was the council, which I promptly ignored. As I walked over to the other curtain. Glancing up, the moon smiled down at us. The red-orange huw is giving a romantic mood.