Ryan!

KOTA'S POV:

It's Saturday, and I decided to visit Ryan today, since my aunt was on a business trip.

My cousin, however was home. He yelled and bullied me. He told me to make chicken, so I did.

'This tastes good' I said, biting into my chicken, which didn't have any seasoning.

'I'm going somewhere, I'll be back soon.' I yelled up to my cousin, Jake. I didn't hear a response, so I just left.

*time skip bc im lazy asf*

I arrived to Ryan's house. Being the perfect girl I am I was able to go through the doggy door.

I went up to his room, and saw him crying while playing fortnite.

He turned to look at me, while I just stood there with a shocked face.

He stuttered when he saw me, trying to act brave and tough.

'W-what's wrong..' I asked him. 'It's j-just that I s-sorta miss you.' He mumbled the last part.

I ran up to him, giving him a huge hug, while he sobbed on my shoulder.

He asked me to be his girlfriend again. I accepted, feeling bad for him. 'What about Jacqueline?' I asked him. 'Oh I don't like her anymore' he responded, clearly uncomfortable.

*HUGE TIME SKIPPP*

I entered the classroom, and I saw some gifts on my desk. Everyone knew about the breakup, and most people felt bad for me. People didn't know we were dating again.

I looked in the gifts, just to see some rocks, grass, and toilet paper in them. In the cards there were really mean things written on them, like 'no one cares about your breakup whore' and other things.

I held in my tears, while hearing no one other than Diana, Elizabeth, and Maria trying not to burst out laughing.

#truelove story of white emily pick me girl and 'cute boy' in her classजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें