Chapter 1

(A/N: Hey guys, let's pretend CC and all the other guys are around 20 okay? :) I myself am only 15 so I don't really know how the main character would act... Oh and lets just pretend that BVB hasn't made it big yet :D)

Chapter 1

I flung myself on my bed and screamed into my pillow. How could dad do this?! Mom was nowhere near his mind. Was it so easy to forget someone you were married to for at least 20 years? What if he had already forgotten mom before she died? Still, he should at least pretend he's grieving. I flipped over on my bed and picked up my drumsticks, twirling one on my right hand. Even the sight of my custom made drum kit my mom bought me for my 16th birthday last year didn't calm me down. Giving up on my "meditating" I grabbed my iPhone and headphones and left the house, heading for my favourite hang out spot, the cemetery. People think the cemetery is really scary and creepy but what they don't know is that in the daylight, the cemetery can actually be quite peaceful. I've spent many a day just sitting beside my mother's tombstone and listening to music. I gathered my black and pink hair up into a ponytail and started sprinting, taking out all my pent up frustrations on the sidewalk under my feet.

I had only just reached the cemetery when my cellphone started to ring.  

"Drugs, give me drugs, give me drugs, I don't need it but I'll sell what you've got, take the cash~" Gerard Way's voice infiltrated the silence of the graveyard. I fished my phone out of my pocket and looked at the screen before answering it.  

"I'll be back before dinner okay dad? You don't have to call and nag."  

"Honey, you shouldn't have walked out like that just now. I still had things to say. I don't want to do it over the phone so can you come back now?" 

"That doesn't sound very inviting. What is it?" I groaned. 

"Come back and pack your bags. Evangeline's got a place she wants us to move into." 

"What. Are you kidding? It ain't funny you know." I replied monotonously.  

"I've got half of your clothes in a suitcase already, you are to finish the packing by dinner alright?" He hung up without waiting for my reply. I felt like screaming and shouting and throwing things but I didn't want to disrespect the dead and wake them up from their slumber. Instead I just muttered to myself and placed the flowers I picked along the way on mom's grave and left.

(A/N: So, how was the first chapter? :) is it too short? Too long? Help me out please!)