Mistakes

Jaide's P.O.V

I quickly gathered my stuff trying to avoid any contact with Sean. I was on my way out his room when he grabbed my arm.

"Jaide please don't go"he said with sadness in his voice. I yanked my arm away and walked to the front door.I opened the door.

"I need you in my life Jaide Marie-Jazanae Allen Ramirez" he told me using my full name. I just walked out the door and left leaving him standing at the top of the steps.

Sean's P.O.V
"I think I just lost my bestfriend. I don't know how ima tell our other friends about this. I wish I could just fix this." I thought still sitting at the top of the staircase where she left me at yesterday morning.

Tasha, Deaja, and Jazariah have been calling and texting asking me where Jaide was but I just can't talk to them right now. I heard a knock on the door and made move to answer it. A minute later the door opened and in walked Justyn, his twin Andre Mills and Noah Parks also known as half of the crew.

"Dang yo why its dark in here" Justyn aka Juke said turning on the light. They pulled their guns when they heard me move.

" Its just Saw yo" Noah aka Nova stated putting his gun back in his waist band.

" Wassup Saw where you be at cuz it ain't at the trap that's foesho." Dre said walking up the stairs towards me.

" Yo why y'all here" I asked wanting them to leave.

" Aye chill nigga we came to talk business." Juke said.

"What business." I asked curious.

They all looked at each other than back at me. Nova spoke up.

"Ko Kane's boy's stole are shipment last night."

"Nobody Stopped Them" I yelled furious

"Our boys tried but it was more of them and four of our guys were injured"Dre said.

"Dre  call the boys for a meeting now at  the trap" I said  going to get some clothes so I could shower at the trap I hot my stuff that I would need and we headed out.

Jaide's P.O.V

Its been a week and I still don't want to believe I lost my virginity to Sean. I waited 20 years to give it to someone. That someone was supposed to be the man I would marry someday not my bestfriend. I haven't talked to the crew at all. We all are going out tonight but iont think I can face Sean just yet. On the other hand if I don't go they just gone keep bugging. I looked at the clock it read [7:30] so I decided to take a long,nice bath.

I started the water went to go get some red wine. When I was done with my bath I went to my closet to find something to wear after 20 minutes I had the right outfit. I pulled out a teal crop top, black and gold leather skinny jeans with rips down the side and a pair of teal Jimmy choo's. I decided to put my hair half up half down and curled the ends. When I was finally done I checked myself out in my full body mirror.

Since I wasn't carrying a purse tonight, I made sure that my bra was secure and put my credit card and phone in there. I grabbed my keys to my black maybach drop top. I opened my butterfly door ( that I installed myself) and headed to Olive Garden where I was meeting the crew.