Chapter 1

But this is besides the point. I wanted to tell you about this girl in the key whole view. This Playboy Bunny girl, after a hot steamy shower. Steam just rolling out from under the door. She country music is blaring so loud she couldn't hear WW 111 right outside the door. I guess thats a perfect cover for me. So big and stupid for falling in love with the girl next to me in the mornings.

   I wait till her parents went to their room to listen and watch. Its a old house with old fashion style throughout the house. The hall way is wing spand wide and lite with only one light at the end of the hall. I could smell her favorite body wash, lavender with vanilla. Just the best smell ever!

  I began creeping down the hall passing two rooms first one is hers. (Only way I know that is because she brought me up here once for some boxes she needed put in the adic. Its all Leperd print and Hello Kity.) I keep walking and the second rom is the guest room. Its just brown and China white everything. I get hit in the face by the smell. I chris cross in front the door. Lean to prior into the key whole.

  When I first look in and see the sink and then search for the shower where she waits. The shower curtain is open and she has her right leg on the side of the tub; glisening from the steamy hot water running off her hypnotic tan skin. She rubs she body real slow with a cloth.

  Her voice is now louder then the music. She has a beautiful voice. Its like an orgazm to my ears. Everything about her turns me on. She is like my savior from Satin.

I begin to explore with my little view to understand her. She makes me wonder every minute. What ever she does she looks more amazing. I notice she is washing the colossal miles of hair. She got to dye it today. I didn't mind. I thought it was sexier then before.

   She steps out of the barrel tube. Water just running down her skin. Her hair is soking wet. Its just going to get her T-shirt soked to where you can see her lime green bra. She starts to dry off she body slow and sweet like she is cleaning a fragile glass trinket. Flips her hair forward bending over and dries her hair some and whips she head back like she knows im here. Then she grabs her blumming lavender lotion and squeeze it on her long legs their elevated on the counter.

   All thats going through my head is what I want to do to her. How I feel. Wanting to open the door but I know that its locked. She reached for her matching lime green lace thongs and bra. She edmires her nody in the mirror. I can see it in her eye's she doesn't like what she sees. I just want to show her how amazing she really is.

   I begin to hear her parents door open. I hurry and sneek to the guest room and act like I'm sleeping. I hear her mom calling her as she turns down the music. Her mom peeked in and said "James! Are you up?" I didnt respond so she would walk away. In the distance I hear her dad coughing. Kinda scared me.

   After she want to her room, sadly dressed, she ran down stairs in a tank top and red lifeguard shorts longer then the orange ones.

When i knew she was downstairs I got up and fixed the bed and jetted to her room so surprise her.