ch. 2

Sub's P.O.V

I awoke again but this time tied to a musty chair that looked like it could break at any moment. The cent was terrible like blood mixed with sqid mixed with zombie flesh. It doesn't smell like fabreze I can tell you that. I opened my mouth but couldn't. It was sewed together!

"Aaa my little experiment is awake! Finally  I want to cause you more suffering." Herobrian spat with so much force you could see his spit from here.

I stayed quiet I mean you would too if your lips where sealed. Literally.

"Well enough of that I got you a little surprise! Im in the mood for giving! Here's a little friend..." and with that opened a secret musty door that squeaked when he opened it. There layed a girl.

A girl about the same looks as me. But different somehow. She had gold hair mixed with brown, a sort of sorcerer look, and the weirdest thing. When she looked up at me had electric blue eyes. Like mine but mine are electric green.

"Now come along the two of you will get along nicely. Time to bring you to your friends sub!" And with a flick of his wrist I felt the ropes fall and get telported to a room.

The room had dust and mold all over the walls. Plus Seto and Ian wher there.

"Sub?" Ian Questions, "are you okay? You don't look so good."

And with that my mind went blank.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Im sorry for not uploding this time just sliped and I forgot to uplode. Not to mention the shortness of the chapter but I fell asleep at 2am last night and it's 8pm right now so this is all that I could come up with and I would LOVE suggestions for the book. Well bye!
                                                      -Makayla