Are we something more?

When I woke up I realized I was alone in my bed, I'm starting to think that  last night was just a dream but then I smelled bacon so I got up and grabbed my robe and went into the kitchen only to find El cooking breakfast.

*Liv's personal thoughts & actions*

I cant believe I had sex with Elliot stabler.

* goes & wraps her arms around him*

"Good morning Sweetheart"

"good morning handsome" she says as she smiles to him

" Just for the record, Your really good in bed."

"your even better sir"

*liv giggles*

"so uhm El?"

"Yess liv?"

" What does this make us, I mean I don't want to be friends with benefits; I'm way to old for that"

"Well Olivia Benson, I wanted to ask you this last night but you had other plans to distract me... will you be my girlfriend? Because see the thing is liv, I'm too old to play around and the only thing I want is you; I want all of you and only you. So liv please be my girlfriend "

" El. See I uhm - yes. Of course I'll be your girlfriend"

*Liv smiles the biggest smile*

"shit! El, I'm late"

* shocked*

"Late for what?"

"Work Dumbass"

*liv laughs as she watches his facial expression go from shocked to relief*

*El's feeling relieved*

"Oh, Well we can both take a shower together ya know to save more water."

* Elliott smirks at her*

"Fine. I'll Race ya"

*they both take off running for the shower*

Liv's POV

He Pulls me gently close to him while showering, He Rubs his hand slowly up & down my back making my whole body shiver. He does unspeakable things to me.