2.Pros. and Cons.

Cons of being an atheist may include-
- You may notice a sudden change in the behaviour of your parents,friends or relatives towards you after you tell them or once they find out.
- Maybe getting kicked out of your house if your parents or the ones you are living with are really strong theists.
- Some religious folks out there will maybe be grimaced even by your presence.
- Some of the atheists often become immoral after leaving religion,when atheism should be a way to help all "types" of people whether black,white,Muslim,Christian,gay, straight etc.This is the weak point of atheism because you get confused whom to help, whom to support.
- You might also have constant threat to your life if you live in Middle East.

Pros of being an atheist may include-
- You will be now free to learn about various topics that were not possible back when you were religious (I am thinking of reading Holy Quran and Bible that maybe my parents will not like)
- You can do good deeds without having the fear of Hell or Heaven.
- You will live your life to the fullest ,now that you know that you only live once (this is the most difficult part because the idea of afterlife is etched in the minds of people of many religions, and it is difficult to erase).

There are more pros and cons , which are not in my mind right now.

I will tell you about my experience till now as an atheist and my beliefs.If you are not interested in this,you may skip this part and move to next page if you are here after the third part has been published.

It was just few months ago when I "came out" as an atheist to my parents and sibling (my elder brother).I told my mom first and was glad to know that she was very acceptable of my ideas.Then,after few days,my brother found it out when I removed the pic of Goddess Saraswati from my quarter of the study room.He was so mad and we immediately got into an argument,a heated one. I was involved in constant debates with him with he changing his views every few minutes or days,just not to be proved wrong.This was the *exact* thing he used to do sometimes during the debates-

The only correction I want to do in the above gif is *some religious people

The only correction I want to do in the above gif is *some religious people. My brother used to run like this when I used to tell my opinions,he thought I am brainwashing him :D

We are now at peace, even though he still gives occasional mockeries to me for being an atheist. Coming back, it is just so difficult. You can't resist those ecstatic vibes of a festival! If you can,that's awesome but I cannot. Those Holi colours, that sweet Gujiya ,that royal celebration of Navratri,the light of diyas,the beautiful Christmas morning  were irresistable. The only part I don't like about a festival is worshipping a so called "God".

Out of all , I had the best debate with my best friend some time ago. She is a theist but disregards all illogical things of religion.She thinks God as the creator of Universe and her friend when she needs comfort. And I believe Science as the answer of most of the things. No afterlife, no predestination, no angels, no Satan, no God. For me, God is the personification of goodness and Satan is the personification of evil. They are NOT real.
In a nutshell, I am a proud atheist ( De-facto) and found Buddhist ideology the best.
I believe in only the good teachings of Bhagvad Gita,not it's stories. We can actually learn a lot from religious and scientific books.

And If Ram and Krishna were ancient rulers of different dynasties ( Ikshvaku and Yadava), why don't we just call them great rulers? Why associate them with supernatural powers or God?