Oneshot 1 (Fluff)

Let's just say those two aren't dating, it'll be easier to make it cute and interesting! <3

I'm also willing to do smut, lemon, angst. But I don't specialize in those cause I never wrote them that much before so don't blame me if it's horrible-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Guest!!" Noob said waving at Guest while running up to him. "Huh, why're you so excited?" He asks. "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. The shop has a new flavour I want to try out!" Noob said, as he grabs Guests hand and drags him towards the shops direction. "Oh. I thought it was something else." Guest said as he looks away from Noob, while still holding hands but Guest is walking along with him instead of being dragged.

"Huh, what else do you think it would be?" Noob questioned, though shook off the question quickly "Hey look there! They even got a new banter!!" Noob said as he brushed off Guests hand, and went up to the shop.

"WOAH HEY!" Guest quickly shouted, running up towards Noob. A car quickly went over Noob, and stopped, soon continuing to move. "Huh? Oh sorry!" Noob said as he sheepishly put a hand on his back head. "You could've gotten hit! Don't make me worry so much." Guest said as he was still anxious. "I know, sorry. At least I didn't!" Noob said as he awaits another lecture, like from the time he tried to get a cat out of the tree and almost got scratched in the eye if it wasn't for Guest telling him to put the cat down, which Noob reluctantly did.

"Dummy.. I really care for you, just promise me you won't get into anymore danger?" Guest said looking Noob in the eyes caringly. Noob was blushing from noticing how cute Guest was... Guest then--

"Haha! Don't say cheesy things like that, it's like we're dating!" Noob said as he pat Guest on the shoulder, and soon dashed into the store. "Eh, but.." Guest muttered as he soon went into the store. Guest soon sat down in front of Noob, "So what is the new flavour?" Guest asked switching the topic from what happened outside the store, it seems Noob doesn't want to talk about it right now.

"Huh? It was on the new banter!!" Noob said. "Ah, sorry I was too carried away from how cute you were." Guest chuckled. "H-huh!?" Noob said surprised at his response, but then made a cute confused face. "Well, thanks I guess?" Noob said in a questioning manner. Guest is now gloomy that Noob took it the wrong way, but didn't want to correct him.

"But, the new flavour is chocolate! I got us two since I know how much you like chocolate! Aren't you also excited now?" Noob said while making a excited face. "Huh, sure." Guest said bluntly, he'd probably rather talk about how amazing and adorable Noob is to Noob himself rather than talking about topics that doesn't concern Guest a lot.

"Really? I really wanted you to be more excited! Guess I asked you to come all this way for nothing!!" Noob said in defeat, and laid down on the table on his arms. "Don't be so gloomy." Guest told him. "How can I not be gloomy if I made you walk all this way out here just for nothing that excites you?" Noob said still face on the table.

"Hey I'd rather be here doing nothing with you, and doing anything with you excites me. So it's fine." Guest said. Noob quickly raised his head and turned a pinkish hue. "Huh, you really mean it?" Noob asked. "Yes, I just said it." Guest said bluntly again. "Awe, thanks same you're my best friend too!" Noob said as he smiled at Guest, the pinkish hue of blush quickly fading away. "I didn't mean it like that... Nevermind." Guest muttered as he got friendzoned the first time ever.

"Number 1042! Come collect your order now", "Oh it's our order! I'll go get it and we can leave now." Noob said as he got off the chair, and went to the counter which is a whole darn 5 minutes walk cause the seat was upstairs FOR SOME REASON, why Noob.

Guest was soon lost in thoughts, and was gloomy once again about the fact that he was SO OBVIOUS that he liked Noob today, and he didn't get it at all, well sort of but Guest soon starts to think Noob doesn't like him, or maybe don't like guys at all, what if he likes girls instead, what if--

"Hey! Were you spacing out again? You do that a lot nowadays, you're worrying me." Noob said as he frowned while holding the two drinks. "Oh sorry, it's nothing." Guest said as he got up, and grabbed one of the drinks from Noob. "I hope you're right." Noob said, as he soon returned back to his cheery mood again. The one that Guest loves about Noob.

Even though Guest got friendzoned today, he'll probably still continue to try. They'll get together someday... Let's hope!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! The first oneshot on here, how do you like it? I might do a continuation of this.

Comment if you want one :)