𝐈𝐕. Awkward

▐  FLAMING HOT CHEETOS!▐Four ━━Awkward

FLAMING HOT CHEETOS!
Four ━━Awkward

☄️🔥🧨

One Week Later.....

Real Life

▂▂

IT WAS NO SECRET IT WAS GONNA BE AWKWARD FOR THE GIRLS. They were currently laying down in Jaclyn's bed, scrolling through social media. They didn't talk about the moment they had about a week ago. Jaclyn was still questioning her feeling for Olivia, there is still somewhat feelings left. Olivia was always mentally panicking every time they made eye contact. The eye contact never lasted longer than 5 seconds.

They both hate that they were awkward and not normal like always. It hurt them that they couldn't be the same anymore, but they knew it wasn't gonna last long. "Hey, you want to listen to some music?" Jaclyn asked Olivia. "Sure" she replied. Jaclyn simply nodded before getting her Taylor Swift vinyl and putting it in her record player. She played her Folklore vinyl. The first song that came on was 'the 1'. They both just sat in comfortable and awkward silence. "Hey, you wanna go somewhere?" Olivia asked, breaking the silence. "Sure, why not" Jaclyn replied to her. They got up and got their stuff ready and got into Olivia's car.

"So, where are we headed to?" Jaclyn asked Olivia, as she started the car. "Okay, so I know you are gonna hate me for not telling you this but you will love me at the same time" Olivias said, not taking her eyes off the road. "In Malibu, they are having a drive-in and they are playing the Valentine's day episodes of Glee" Olivia said squealing. "Oh my gosh, that great" Jaclyn replied with the same energy as Olivia. "I know" Olivia replied.

They played the Glee soundtrack as they drove to Malibu. They stopped at the store to get some snacks for the drive-in. They got candy, flaming hot cheetos, and drinks. They arrived a couple of minutes early to get the best spot. They started getting comfortable before the episode began. A few minutes later more people arrived and the first episode started.

They were mid-way thru the second episode, Jaclyn turned to face Olivia. Oliva was facing the screen so she wasn't paying attention to Jaclyn. Jaclyn was looking at Olivia's features. Her smile, her eyes, her lips, her nose. She was adimiring her. Jaclyn then caught herself looking at Olivia, which made her face the screen quickly. She hoped Olivia didn't catch her staring, she didn't want her to feel uncomfortable.