Joining the relationship

Quackity has been living with Karl and Sapnap for a few months now. It was about 5am when he heard creaking from outside his door, he got up removing the sleep sand from his eyes and went to peak his head round the corner. To his surprise he saw Sapnap. Karl and Sapnap had been dating for about 2 years and Sapnap wasn't the type of person who liked to be comforted. Big Q could hear Karl's quiet snores from across the room so was surprised when he saw Sapnap in the corridor.
"Hey pandas what you doing up?" Big Q said sleepily, he had no idea what was going on.
"Oh hey Q, I couldn't sleep that's all." Both of them were extremely tired as neither of them liked getting up in the morning.
They both decided they wouldn't bother trying to go back to sleep so they sheepishly walked downstairs and turned on the news. Big Q and Sapnap were sitting on the couch when they heard a small "morning" from behind them.
"Oh, hey bubba" Sapnap said as he turned around and saw Karl.
"Morning karlos" Q replied also turning around.
Sapnap and Karl had bothc kept something from Q but they decided to talk about it after breakfast.
Quackity walked over to the kitchen and asked them both what they wanted, however he was ignored as they were to busy cuddling on the couch.
"Lovebirds" Q said rolling his eyes and turning his attention to the fridge.

Quackity was not a very open person, after he had left his abusive ex Schlatt he didn't really talk about much, which is also why Karl and Snapchat didn't know he had deeply fallen for them both. Little did he know that they felt the same.

Q ended up making a full English breakfast consisting of bacon eggs beans sausage toast hashbrowns and more. Neither Karl or sapnap wanted breakfast so they both went upstairs to stream, chat new that they were dating but a lot of there more recent posts have been about when Quackity would be added to the relationship. They had talked about on stream before when Q was busy at college but they didn't know how to tell him.
Karl had just finished painting his nails for chat when big q came through the door.
"HOLA KARLOSSSS" he yelled scaring the fucking daylights out of Karl.
"WHAT THE HONK Q YOU SCARED ME TO DEATH" he yelled back.
"Sorry karlos" laughing.
"Actually Q there's something we wanna ask you"
Karl called sapnap upstairs and..