𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

꒰ 𝘸𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:·゚

"So welcome to the Pogue life," Pope hummed from the back of Bianca's convertible, "Is it everything you ever dreamed of?"

"And more," Bianca sent the boy a small small through the rearview mirror.

"Bianca Prescott, home invader," Kiara giggled from the passenger seat, "It has a nice ring to it."

Before Bianca could reply, loud, urgent honking came from behind them. Pope glanced over his shoulder, "Oh, shit-"

Kiara's head whirled around, "That's Rafe," Her eyes trailed the dirt bike he was riding as it rounded the car.

Bianca's eyes widened, "What-"

Suddenly, the dirt bike appeared in front of her as Rafe skidded to a stop on the road ahead. The tires screeched when Bianca abruptly slammed her foot on the break, all three of them jerking forward to a halt.

"Shit," Bianca cursed under her breath as Rafe began pulling off his helmet while Kiara and Pope began getting out of the car, "Wait- guys," She pulled the Carrera girl back.

"What?" Kiara huffed, her lips downturned into a frown.

"Let me handle him," Bianca told them, glancing over her shoulder at Pope as well. Before they could protest, she was already getting out of the car, slamming the door shut behind them.

Pope let out a small whistle and Kiara's glared at him, "What was that?"

"I don't know," The boy mumbled, resting his chin on his hand, eyes never leaving Bianca's figure, "But I liked it- a lot- ow!" Pope was cut off by Kiara slapping the back of his head.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Rafe?!" Bianca cried, storming up to the boy as he put down the kick stand.

"That's some cute decal you did on my bike!" Rafe growled and Bianca's gaze travelled to where the large 'fuck you' was scraped into the red, chipped paint job.

"Are you high!?" Bianca's scoffed at the boy's red-rimmed eyes, his movements erratic, "I could've run you over!"

Rafe suddenly grabbed her wrist, his fingers harrowing into her skin, "I just heard about your little home invasion, B- you and Sarah robbing drug dealers with your little Pogue friends, now? Is that it!?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," She ground out.

"Listen to me, B!" Rafe shouted, his hot breath fanning over her face and made her nose scrunch in disgust, "I told you that Barry is bad news! He's a bad man, B!"

"Yeah, I know, Rafe!" Bianca shot back, ripping her hand away from him.

"You stole from him- he's gonna come after you and I can't protect you anymore, B!" Rafe ran his hands through his slicked back hair, pulling at the roots in frustration, "After my dad kicked me out-"