Day at Piper's house

Emersons pov:

Today was the day I was gonna go to Pipers house to hangout with the squad. I'm kinda nervous because I haven't seen most of them in like 2 years and I'm pretty sure they are still mad from the photos.

I got ready and changed into this outfit

After I was done getting ready it was about time to leave

After I was done getting ready it was about time to leave. I lived around 20 minutes away from Pipers house so it shouldn't take us that long.

While I was in the car with my mom, I was scrolling through instagram. I saw Jentzen posted on his story so I pressed on it. It was a picture of him at the squad house and he captioned it; "Waiting for someone special to come!!!". Right when i clicked out of it he texted me

Jentzen

Did you see my instagram story:)

Emerson💜

Yes I did :) I'm almost at Pipers house

Jentzen

K well hurry up everyone is waiting

Emerson💜

I'll make sure to tell my mom that

About 10 minutes later we finally got to Piper's house. Everyone was already outside. Once I knocked on the gate Piper opened it, she gave me a huge hug. I then saw Elliana and I ran up to her to give her a hug. We both fell to the ground while hugging. Everyone started laughing at us. I eventually said hi to Lev, Claire and Jentzen. Some of the squad was busy so they couldn't come.

I was mostly talking to Elliana and Lev catching up with them. Every once in a while me and Jentzen would catch eye contact. I went to go to the bathroom and when I was coming back I saw Jentzen sitting alone on the couch. I decided to go and sit with him since I haven't really talked to him today. 

"What are you up to Jentzen" He looked up at me smiling as I sat next to him

"Finally you decide to talk to me"

"Sorry about that, everyone here seems nice"

"Yeah they are"

After a couple minutes we change into our bathing suits to go in the pool. Most of the squad members here have posted on their instagram stories that I was at pipers house. I saw it on a couple tea pages but I didn't mind. Hunter had ordered these huge blow-up slides for us. I was hanging out with Claire Piper and Elliana in the pool but then Jentzen yanked my head back.

"Come on the slide with me" He said laughing

"Okay fine" I said. I could feel Elliana staring at me as I climbed up the ladder to go on the slide.

I sat down next to Jentzen on top of the slide

"You ready?" he asked me smiling as I nodded. He grabbed my hand but then he pushed me down the slide. Everyone was laughing when I got up from the water. When jentzen came down he was laughing. I jumped on him while we were both laughing

"I thought you said we'd go down together" I said laughing while we made eye contact.

"Oops" he said, we both broke down into laughter.

I kinda felt Elliana staring at me but I just brushed it off.

Everyone was spending the night at Piper's house except Claire and Elliana so we didnt get out of the pool until like 9:30. When we got out I was talking to Piper and Lev. Before Elliana left she made Jentzen talk to her. I think she was mad about me and Jentzen.

When we got inside we were gonna have a movie night so we had to go to the store to get tons of snacks. We all got into Piper's car. I was sitting in the middle of Piper and Jentzen. Lev was in the passenger seat and Hunter was driving.

Jentzens pov:

Hanging out with Emerson has been so fun. She's such a bright person. She's really pretty too.

Wait Jentzen remember you have a girlfriend you can't say that stuff about another girl.

While we were on our way to the store Emerson was on her phone. I tried to see what she was doing. I put my hand on her thigh and she looked up from her phone. We made eye contact and she smiled. I don't know what I felt but I think Elliana calls it butterflies.

When we got to the store me and Emerson both raced to the candy aisle. She pulled me back so she would beat me but I grabbed her waist and pulled her back. I finally beat her to the candy aisle. We were laughing the whole time. After we all got snacks Hunter paid for them. When we were going back to Piper's house, we blasted I knew you were trouble by Taylor Swift. Emerson loves taylor swift. When we were on facetime a couple days ago she was telling me the whole folklore love triangle.

We finally got back to the house and grabbed our snacks. Emerson and Lev were already talking on the couch. Piper went to go sit next to Lev and I sat next in the middle of Lev and Emerson. We decided to watch 10 things I hate about you since Emerson was talking about how much she wanted to watch it with us.

In the middle of the movie Emerson put her head on my shoulder. I kept looking at her. She looked so pretty just laying there. I have never felt this way about someone, not even Sophie or Elliana. I shouldn't feel this way because I have a girlfriend. I don't even know if Emerson feels this way. She probably doesn't because she respects me and Ellianas relationship.

When the movie finished we all decided to go to sleep. We were all sleeping on the couch. Lev and Piper were cuddling and I guess you could say me and Emerson were too. My arms were tied around Emersons waist. I just hoped in the morning we weren't in the same position. I just don't want anyone to think i'm cheating on Elliana

In the morning...

When I woke up Emerson was still sleeping in my arms. Lev and Piper were still asleep too. I moved and woke up Emerson. I smiled at her. She looked confused. I grabbed her hands and pulled her off the couch.

"Jentzen what time is it" she said rubbing her eyes. She looked cute tired.

"It's like 10 o'clock" when I said that she fell back on the couch, dragging me with her since we were still holding hands.

"Cmon Emerson lets wake up Lev and Piper" she looked right into my eyes

"Can't you do that yourself" her voice was raspy like a morning voice

"No Emerson you need to get up" I grabbed her hands pulling her up. Our chest were touching. She quickly pulled away. Emerson waited for me to go up to Lev and Piper. They were still cuddling. I grabbed Emersons hand and brought her closer to Piper and Lev sleeping. I started shaking Lev, Emerson was laughing. She was just sitting next to Piper. Emerson laided down on Piper with her head on Pipers shoulder. Lev woke up but Emerson and Piper were just laying there. Lev got up and grabbed Piper to get up. I grabbed Emerson.

I just hoped nobody saw me and Emerson cuddling.