Dragged Into a World of Legends - Sneak Peek

I never thought I would be dragged into a world that I always believed to be only legend, much less believe that it ever existed. I also never gave much thought as to how I would die but here I was, standing on the edge of oblivion, on the brink of death, my life flashing before my eyes. My attacker had a hand around my neck and I held on tightly as I dangled over the edge of the cliff, not wanting my neck to break or to fall either. I had to make the decision and make it fast. Die or risk being transformed into one of them, not knowing the risk it may pose to my life. 

There it is! The Sneak Peek to Dragged Into a World of Legends.

Please tell us what you think! Please Comment/Vote/Fan!

xox FanFictionWriters (EliseB-Heygrr/Fanclub)

P.S. Unfortunately, since our own story is very much like Twilight Saga, such as the appearances and similarities to the characters, locations and some events, we will be placing it under Fan Fiction since we don't want to be reported be accident or any missunderstandings. So this is basically a Twilight Fan Fiction with a twist. It's our own characters, our own names, there are just too many similarities to Twilight that we want to avoid getting into any missunderstandings.

P.P.S. The first chapter has been posted :)