Just A Kiss ( One Direction fanfiction)

I love and hate the rain.  I love it because rain can be peaceful and horrible it reminds me of me.  I hate rain because it sometimes means I am gonna sleep outside.  You see my mom hates me and wished I was never born, so on rainy days my mom most times makes me sleep outside.  I also have two brothers and one sister they are all around my age and they all hate me.  They hate me because my dad is not their dad.  My mom and dad had a one night stand and that’s how they got me.

     But I will be out of that place soon. You see I have been saving up money since I was little and now I bought an apartment and I have the key. In two days I will move out. I cannot move out until 

      It started to rain harder, so I ran home faster.  I what will my mom doing when I get home, hopefully sleeping.   Hopefully she does not find the apartment key and the rest of my money. I only have 5$ in my pants. 

     I open the door to see my mom on the couch drunk.

    “YOUR LATE!!!”, my mom yells.

“For what?”

“SHUT  UP!!!!”

                Yep she is drunk.

“What is THIS!” she says holding up a key.

                My heat stopped.  She found the key, my apartment key.  It was hers because of the contract so I cannot take it from her.  I was sooo mad!

“WHERE DID U GET THIS” she yelled.

“I GOT IT FROM MY JOB!!!!”

“DO NOT YELL AT ME”

Then she throws a beer bottle at me it hit me led and it hurt. Glass went everywhere.  And then everything went black.