22. Peace

'Fuck.' you whimpered. The feeling of him inside you was something you've never felt before. It was painful. Tears started to form in your eyes from the pain. Shit, you didn't want to cry in front of him. You turned your head away from him. 'Shit angel, is it too much ? Do you want me to pull out ? I don't want to hurt you.' he said. 'This is so embarrassing.' you said and a tear rolled down your cheek. 'Baby, look at me. Now.' he ordered and you shifted your head and made eye contact with him. 'Don't be embarrassed. It's completely normal for it to hurt. Do I need to stop ?' he asked again. 'No, I'm fine. Just go slow.' you said.

He started moving inside of you. Going slow like you asked. You got used to his size and the pain slowly faded. He leaned down and kissed you. 'You're so beautiful. I can't believe your mine. I'm going to make you the happiest girl alive.' he muttered in between kisses. 'I'm only yours. You already make me so happy.' you said and smiled. 'You still okay ?' he asked. 'Go faster.' you replied. With that he started going faster. He moved his finger to your clit and rubbed it. A sense of euphoria rushed through your body.

'Don't come until I say so.' he ordered. You were building up and wanted to explode, but you wanted to obey his words. He moaned and closed his eyes. 'Come.' he said and you did exactly that. He filled you up with his orgasm. He was sweaty and that made you even more horny. 'That was so good. Thank you for making it special.' you said and kissed him. 'Thank you for trusting me, my love.' he replied. He pulled out of you and layed beside you. Sitting up to calm down your shaking legs you looked down and saw blood. Oh fuck.

Your eyes glued to his bloody bed sheets. You put your head in between your hands. Spencer sat up and then wrapped his arms around you. 'I'm so sorry' you muttered. 'Shh, don't be baby. It's normal. Don't feel bad, I promise you it's okay.' he said and kissed your shoulder. You looked up into his eyes and sighed. 'Go take a bath and I'll sort this out, okay?' he said. 'Okay' you replied and stood up and walked to the bathroom.

*Spencer's pov*

I stood up and put on my boxers. I stripped the bed and walked to the kitchen. The washing machine was in the corner and I threw the sheets in, turning the machine on. I can't believe she felt bad, I thought to myself. She shouldn't feel embarrassed. It's natural. I turned on the kettle and decided to make her chai tea, that always calms me down. After making the tea I went back to my room and saw the bathroom door was still closed. I placed the mug on the bedside table. Walking over to my closet I got out a pair of underwear, because she likes wearing mine, some people would find it weird but I think it's adorable. A pair of grey sweatpats and a t-shirt. I quickly put on fresh olive green silky sheets.

Placing everything on the bed, I layed down and waited for her. My eyes felt heavy and I closed it.

*Y/n's pov*

After finishing the bath you wrapped yourself in a towel and opened the bathroom door. And there you saw the new sheets, clothes, and a cup of tea. The vanilla chai smell invaded your nose and it smelled amazing. And Spencer was laying there with his eyes closed, looking so peaceful and beautiful. With a smile on your face you quickly changed into his clothes and climbed on the bed. Kneeling at the side of his body you kissed him on his cheek. 'Angel, wake up, go and take a shower. You probably have blood down there' you whispered. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled. 'Okay baby' he said and stood up, walking and disappearing into the bathroom.

Sitting against the headboard you draped the dovet over you. Leaning back you enjoyed the cup of tea. Smiling, you felt so appreciated by him. The little things he did made you so happy. The way you lost your virginity was so special, thanks to him. You sat there for a while and he finally emerged from the bathroom, completely naked. Staring and smirking at him he walked over to his closet and put on a fresh pair of boxers.

Walking to the bed and climbing in beside you. He draped his arm over your shoulder and kissed your cheeks. You blushed. 'I'm tired.' you yawned. 'Come lie down, let's sleep' he said. You snuggled up beside him. Leaning over he switched off the lamp. Face to face, legs entwined, you kissed him.

Absolute peace.