22:Start of Rookie Tournament

Due to the accident, the finals of the Women Battle board got delayed till evening. That will be after the final league of Ice-Pillar Break.

Currently Yuuya was standing at the audience gallery of Women Battle board Venue. He was using Phantom Sight to check the course.

Yuuya's mind: "Spirit magic... There are still some traces of spirits inside water... Tch, It would have been much easier to find the culprit if I hadn't lost my spirit powers two years ago."

He looked towards the competition committee officers who were checking the track.

Yuuya's mind: "I doubt those idiots will be able to find anything... Useless."

He turned around and left the venue

Outside the venue,he heard some girls talking.

"Such a disappointment."

"Yeah,with this Third High's victory has been confirmed."

"But isn't there another player from First High that is in Finals."

"Ah it must be just by luck she got this far. There's no way she could defeat Third High."

"Hehe You're right, there's no hope for First High."

They laughed and left the area.

Yuuya clenched his fist. But no form of anger could be seen at his face.

Yuuya's mind: "It was her last competition... I can't understand her reasoning behind doing that."

Timeskip

The Final league of Ice-Pillar Break has ended and the ranking were like this...

1. Tanaka Himari         First High

2. Chiyoda Kanon        First High

3. Ishikawa Mei            First High

"YAHOOO They did it."

"I can't believe it,we got top 3 positions in women Ice-Pillar Break."

Currently Yuuya, Isori and all the players were back in the tent. Everyone was happy other than Kanon, who was sitting in a corner with a depressed face.

Isori went to comfort her.

Isori: "Come on, Kanon don't be a spoil-sport. Winning and losing are all part of the life."

She looked at Isori with teary eyes and hugged him.

Kanon: "Kei~ You see right, how Himari senpai and Shibata kun bullied me."

Yuuya: "Please don't go ruining my good name... I just did what was necessary to win."

Isori: "But I never expected that you will go for Kanon's Mine Genesis."

Yuuya: "That's her ace magic going after it is the general strategy."

Then Tatsuya, Miyuki, Chizu, Honoka and Shizuku entered the tent.

Yuuya's mind: "They are the one's who took her to hospital... Looks like Mayumi senpai and Juumonji senpai are still not back."

Chizu: "Yuuya I heard about the results... Congratulations."

Yuuya: "*SIGH* It's Himari senpai you should be congraluating... Anyway how's her condition?"

Her mood went down, she looked sad.

Chizu: "Her life isn't in danger. However she won't be able to participate in future matches."

Yuuya: "I expected that much." He looked disappointed.