Chapter 6

(Sorry this chapter took so long I had some writers block).

Eren's POV:

I woke up feeling a nice breeze on my face. I could hear birds chirping from the tree branches above me. It felt so refreshing to finally be outside. When I sat up I felt sore everywhere. I lifted my shirt to see how bad the bruising was and just looking at all those marks reminded me of how weak I was 'How could I let myself be manipulated by him? How could I leave my own son with that monster and not be strong enough to save him myself'? It took a few trys to get up the pain was so bad I could barely walk. I was also starving because I refused to eat much for the past two days so I felt really light headed as well. Eventually I was able to keep a steady walking pace sometimes holding onto trees for support I kept going in the same direction I was heading the night prior when I heard a voice that made me freeze in place.

"Keep going he has to be around here somewhere". I heard from a distance. 'No no no no! There's no way he already found me'! I tried to move faster but the pain was so unbearable.

"Shh I think I can hear him move". 'Please no'! I kept repeating in my head I knew I wouldn't be able to out run him but there was nothing else I could do there was no where to hide".

"I think I see him...down there"! 'No stop please just leave me alone. I'm so close. I can't go back he'll kill me!

"That's him take your aim". 'Take your aim?! Wait is he going to shoot me and kill me here'?!

"Now"! Without time to think I felt a sharp pain in the back of my neck. 'What the hell is this'. I pulled a needle out and observed it. 'It looks like...no way is this some kind of tranquilizer thing? don't they only use stuff like this on animals'?! I could hear loud footsteps getting closer but I couldn't run anymore I was becoming to tired. 'He would go as far as drugging me'?! I suddenly fell to my knees not being able to even support my weight anymore. 'No get up! Run! What am I doing come on I can't go to sleep...I...I have to...'. I collapsed on the grass and my vision went black.

Erwin's POV:

"Sir we got him". I heard one of my servents say.

"Good I'll carry him back when we get to the manor I want you to continue setting up for the wedding understood"?

"Yes sir".

I carried Eren back into my room and tied his wrists together. I used a second rope to tie his wrists to the bed post taking it a step further I tied his legs together too not wanting to risk him jumping out the damn window again. 'I might have to start keeping him like this all the time to ensure he won't escape again'. After he was taken care of I went to the ballroom of my manor to see how my servents and maids were doing setting up the venue seeing it made me feel a little better about Eren's escape. The alter was beautifully decorated with many white and red roses above it hung two curtains that has more roses hanging around it. And a nice thin white rug that connected the aisle to the alter as seats were lined up in rows. Maybe this can still be the perfect wedding as long as Eren doesn't misbehave. "Good work everyone in a few hours the ceremony will start and we'll be opening our doors to the guests".

Third person POV:

3 hours after Eren was first knocked out he woke up feeling dizzy and tired he wanted to go back to sleep but was unable to when he realized where he was. The sound of the door unlocking and opening made Eren freeze. Erwin gave him a disappointed look and sat down on the bed facing him.

"Tell me why you ran away the day before our wedding. What made you think you could just run away from your husband". Eren started to cry.

"I-I didn't have a choice I told you I can't marry you! I moved on years ago I don't know why you're still in love with me please ju-just let me go just le-leave Rivan and I alo-".