Chapter 7: The Clingy Boyfriend

Chapter 7:

For a couple of years now, I've been used to waking up in a cold bed with the sheets pulled up to my chin. But I woke up now only to be greeted by a warm breathing against my neck and a warm arm draped around my waist. 

It was weird having this feeling again. I felt safe...secure. I didn't feel so lonely and endangered anymore, but the reason why I was feeling like I did was out of the question. 

Harry. 

I told his last night not touch me, but when you're asleep it's not easy to control your motions. I sighed and carefully removed Harry's arm from me before rolling out of his embrace. It was so cold. 

I went back across the hall and back to the bedroom I was using before I slipped into Harry's bed. My sheets were still thrown off to the side like I had left it last night to check up on Harry. 

I knew it couldn't happen again though. I couldn't fall for him again. I was young and I was extremely stupid just to think that a player like him would quit his ways and settle for marriage with me. Me out of all people. I almost laughed at that. 

I brushed my teeth with the toothbrush Alice provided for me and tied my hair into a bun before entering the living room to see if Louis or Alice were awake. 

Sure enough, Louis wasn't awake, but Alice sure was. She was a great multitasker from what I could tell. She had her pop tart in her mouth as she folded her laundry with the television on for the news. 

Alice finished up folding a shirt and took the pop tart out of her mouth. "Morning Rosie." She smiled. "I can't make food, but I left a box of pop tarts on the counter so you can just grab one." Alice took another bite of hers as she pulled another shirt from her laundry basket to fold. She'd make a great mother one day along with Louis being the father. I chuckled at imagining how their kids would look like running around the flat. 

I grabbed a pop tart and started eating. I wasn't even used to eating breakfast since I spent most days sleeping in til at least lunch time. 

"I'll help." I told Alice as I quickly stuffed half of the pop tart into my mouth and sat next to Alice. I never liked folding clothes, but it just seemed nicer to help. 

I picked out a pair of jeans from the basket and folded them. I avoided shirts at all costs because I was a fail at folding them. 

Soon the basket was empty and Louis clambered out of his bedroom with messy hair and only a pair of boxers on. Thank goodness he wasn't naked because I sure wouldn't like to see that sight. 

"Morning babe, morning Rosie." Louis mumbled and collapsed on the couch.

Then Harry came out and he actually looked more decent than Louis. He had a shirt on along with his boxers. "Did you have a good sleep?" Alice asked to be polite. I guess she didn't know what had gone on last night. 

"Great." Harry grinned. His eyes flickered to me, but I quickly averted my gaze from him to my hands. Something about looking into his green orbs set me off. 

"Hey Louis, can you take me back home in like half an hour. I should probably get going." I told my brother who didn't seem like he was listening. 

Louis didn't answer, but instead was focused on the television.

"Hey I'll take you home." Harry offered. "I have to get going anyways too."

Oh how lovely. "Thank you but I think Louis can take me home. Right Louis?"

"What?" Louis said and turned towards Harry and me. 

"I'll take you home Rosie. It'll be no problem." Harry nodded.