FAMILY🥰😂- BLUEFACE

WARNING: FLUFF

(Ocean)

Me and my boyfriend Jonathan were out shopping for some groceries. Cause his fatass friends wanna eat everything. I also had our 2 year old son with us. Javaughn but we call him JJ. I put him in the basket and started walking.

JJ: mommy can I have this. He said holding up frozen yogurt bites. I nodded.

O: are you sure these the ones you want baby? He nodded and I saw Jonathan coming to the aisle with blue candies. Like fruit snacks, lollipops, and chips and don't forget his Hawaiian Punch. I laughed.

J: I'm a crip. He said dancing out the food in the basket.

JJ: imma crwip! He said pointing his middle finger. I popped him causing him to laugh. I look at blueface and he was laughing. They got the same title of attitude. I just smiled and continued to walk down the aisle. I was looking at grapes and Jonathan came and wrapped his arms around me.

J: ooo bae can you make dem powdered grapes the blue ones.

O: nigga wtf you think I'm getting grapes foe? He grabbed my neck.

J: who the fuck u talking to g? I gulped. He let go.

J: you betta stop playing with me. I nodded and pushed the basket.

JJ: mommy frwuity pebbles. He said pointing to them. We made it to the house a couple of minutes ago.

O: you want milk with it? He nodded.

I made his cereal.

JJ: tank you mommy.

O: you welcome baby, you wanna go swimming? He nodded and started to eat fast.

O: slow down. I said kissing his cheek.

Blueface and his friends came into the kitchen and they went straight to the snack cabinet. Chris trey and Jonathan looked at me.

J: where the snacks at? I laughed.

O: I put them some where else Because y'all raid the damn cabinet like some fucking junk rats. Go back in the backyard and I'll give you the snacks. They hesitated and walked out.

I opened the cabinet where we kept the trash bags and grabbed some snacks and drinks. I walked out and gave them the snacks the all said thank you and I got back inside and changed JJ into some blue popsicles swimming trunks and I changed into a fendi swimsuit. I walked to the backyard and got in the pool with JJ.

JJ: daddy get in!

J: uh uh.

JJ: please! He said quivering his bottom lip. He sighed and got in. I gave JJ a high 5 I taught him that. I put JJ in his toy and Jonathan picked me up. I looked back and saw trey playing in the water with JJ. Jonathan gripped my butt and kissed me. I kissed back and pull away resting my head in his shoulder. We swam around for a little bit.

O: alright imma start cooking dinner. I said getting out the pool.

J: watchu making?

O: my momma seafood pasta. He nodded.
O: can you give JJ a bath pls. He nodded. I took a shower and I smiled walking into the kitchen.

I got the lobster, crawfish tails, Shrimp and sausage and started to clean it. Ok from Louisiana so I know how to wip up some food. I started making the sauce and i Boiled the pasta. Once I finished boiling it I put the pasta in the sauce and along with the seafood. I grabbed all my seasonings and put 1/2 cup of everything. I cooked it all on the boil until the seafood was cooked.

Once the seafood was cooked I grabbed three bowls and 2 Togo bowls for Chris and trey. I put the pasta in the bowls and got a sprites for us and apple juice for JJ. Later they all came and I handed them they food.

C: thank you we about to head out. He said hugging me.

T: girl this food bout to be Bussin he said leaving with Chris. I laughed and sat down and stared to break up JJ's pasta. I gave him some.

JJ: tank you mommy.

O: your welcome I said eating.

J: this shit BUSSIN! He said eating.

JJ: ya mommy shit BusswiN! He said dancing.

O: don't say that and thank you.

We ate then we all went to sleep.