Chapter 30 - Restaurant Date

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╗

Restaurant Date

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╝

Areum was scrolling through her social media while waiting for class to start before Suho walked in and placed a peach flavored drink on her desk then, proceeded to take his seat next to her desk. 

"No thanks, you can have it." Areum said putting the juice on his desk while he sighed knowing that winning her over won't be easy. Areum was actually thrilled and shocked that he did the same gesture he used to do long before Jugyeong came into the picture. She did kind of miss it. 

Suho opened the little juice bottle and took a sip of it before placing it back on his desk, not wanting it to go to waste. 

Finally Mr. Han walked in and took his spot in front of the class, to start the early lesson. 

While Areum was paying attention to the lesson being taught, she felt someone eyeing her. She turned and noticed it was Jugyeong, but Jugyeong wasn't looking at her but in her direction, over at Suho.

Although Suho had said he didn't like Jugyeong, she still felt jealous and looked over to Suho. She smiled seeing that Suho looked uncomfortable as Jugyeong kept looking over and smiling at him. 

"Hand me the drink, I'm thirsty." Areum said holding her hand out to Suho who placed the drink in her hand. 

Areum took the drink and opened the cap while looking over at Jugyeong, making eye contact with her. 

She took a few sips of the drink while maintaining eye contact with Jugyeong, but Jugyeong got annoyed and looked away. 

"Thanks." Areum said returning the drink back to Suho, even though it was for her in the first place. 

As Mr. Han left the class after finishing his teaching, the class had a few minutes of free time before they were all dismissed for lunch.

No one noticed as Jugyeong quickly rushed out of the classroom as soon as the lesson was over. 

"Are you free today?" 

Areum nodded a few moments later when she realized she didn't have anything planned later on after school. 

"I want to take you to a restaurant," Suho said nervously thinking that she wouldn't want to go anywhere with him. 

"I-"

"Here you go," Jugyeong said running up to Suho's desk placing a strawberry flavored drink on his desk. 

Suho raised a questioning eyebrow at the girl wondering why she bought a drink for him while Jugyeong started to get nervous because Suho didn't exactly look as thankful as she had hoped. 

"I saw Areum drink most of your juice, so I felt bad and got you another one," Jugyeong explained. 

"The drink was originally for her."

Areum wanted to laugh at Jugyeong's shocked expression but kept quiet, not wanting to cause drama since students were still around. 

"Oh well, you can still drink it," Jugyeong said, but Suho had other plans. He grabbed the drink and threw it to Tae-hoon who thanked him for the juice. 

"Sorry, my friend was thirsty." Suho shrugged while Jugyeong started to grow angry. 

"Why are you acting like this? Do you regret kiss-"