65

"You have 10 minutes" the officer said as he lead the mom in the room. Her eyes widened when she sees her son. Oikawa was standing behind him at the corner.

"Hello mom…" she sat down, staring at the bandage wrap around his head and light bruised on his face and neck. She said nothing and just stare, making kageyama feel abit uncomfortable.

"H-how you're doing mom…? When are you gonna be out in jail…?"

"You're happy?" She suddenly asked,

"Eh?"

"You're happy you're finally out of that shitty life of yours? " kageyama looked down sadly,

"Finally have someone to be with. Getting away from your horrible mom"

"Y-you told me you're not my mom…"

"Yes. He will hold that position from now on" she said, pointing at oikawa. Oikawa eyes widened as he remain quiet.

"M-mommy… do you really not love me…? I love you… when are you gonna be released…?" She looked down,

"Why… after all I have done to you… why do you still love me…? I beat the shit of you. I hated you"

"Mommy also have trouble with dad… its okay to beat me… " she let out a fake laugh,

"So you know about dad beating me too? Funny how he beats me rather than you… everyone fcking loved you… not me… not anyone…"

"But I only loved you mommy… you took care of me… You're still my mother… mommy worked hard and gave birth to me… "

"… "

"Mommy…?"

"Oikawa" she suddenly called him.

"Yes?"

"Please take care of him" she stand up,

"I wanna go now" she told the officer. The officer then lead her out, leaving kageyama begging her to stay longer.

"Thats fast" iwaizumi said as he saw oikawa walked out with kageyama in his arms, crying.

"What happened?"

"He wanted to talked with her more but she doesnt want to…"

"Oh…" Iwaizumi took kageyama into his arms and pet his head,

"Hey buddy… its okay… we can see her again next time…"

"The officer told me she doesn't want to see any visitors anymore…"

"Oh…"

"W-why does she not want to talk to me… *hic*" kageyama cried as oikawa looked at him sadly,

"Its okay… im sure your mom is feeling guitly and afraid to talked to you after what she has done to you in the past… "

"Wanna go eat ice cream buddy? " iwaizumi asked,

"Ice cream…?"

"Yes… lets all eat ice cream ok? Then we'll go wherever you want "

"I want… to see hinata…"

"Hinata? But he's schooling…" oikawa looked at iwaizumi.

"Don't worry. We can just send suga a text. They can meet after school. In the mean time, lets go somewhere else while we wait ok buddy?" Kageyama wiped his tears and nod.

"Ok…"

"Yes… are you okay with that?" Akaashi asked as kenma nod.