6

ROSÉANNE PARK POV

I am waiting for that bastard,Lalisa Manoban for like an hours right now.My feet started to feel cramp and body is sweating right now because the weather is kinda hot out here.I was outside of the office.

This is my first time waiting for somebody.Never did once in my life I wait for anybody like this and this is already pass an hour? I can feel myself burning inside and my anger is telling me to eat somebody alive right here,right now.If it wasn't my mother who insist on me waiting for that stupid Manoban,I would have gone to the boutique all by myself.It's not like I can't drive after all.I've got my own car that I drive everyday to work.

"What takes her so long?" I groan and look at my watch that are strap on my waist.It shows me 1:36 pm.My eyes still glued to the watch,counting each second because I got boring.

I shook my head and inhale deeply as I try to calm my burning self.

PIP PIP!!!

The car honk sound startle me to death.I swear that if I am not a strong hearted girl,i would have faint here due to the sudden loud sound.

I raise my head up and look at the car that parked right in front of me.The car is red in colour and the window is tainted black fully.I can't see who's the owner.I only know that it was a Royce car.The owner must be someone rich like me,I guees.

Seriously?

I shook my head and ignore the car.I fidget my left leg and wait for Lalisa impatiently.

"I swear I'm gonna kill this girl soon.How dare she made me wait like a dumbass person here." I groan again in frustration.

"Are you just gonna stand there for the whole day or do you want to come in?".A voice said.A familiar voice that I heard last night.The most fucking annoying voice I ever heard in this world.

I turn my head to the source of the voice sound.I almost choke on my own saliva when I saw it was Lalisa who sit there in the car.She drop the car tainted window to give me more access to look at her.

I rolled my eyes and huff.

I decided to just shut my mouth and walk heading to the car.I slide my body into the car and we both leave the Park company together.

After some time,I decided to speak up.

"What takes you so long?" I look at her but she didn't look at me back.Her eyes focus fully on the road.

I started to feel furious.

"Hey! I am talking to you right now!".This time,I shout at her.I couldn't tolerate this asshole anymore.If can,I just want to rip her skin off by now in this car,right in this moment.

"Yah! I'm not deaf yet.Don't shout at me like I am very far away from you.My ears hurt,you know!" This time,she look at me with anger shown on her face.

Glad you did...

That face expression of her made me smile in satisfication,knowing I gain her attention at last.Extra score for the success I achieve by makng her angry.

Well well well...So,she is easily irritate,huh? Now,I am going to annoys her a lot.Sound interesting....

I smirk at my own thougths.

Lalisa Manoban,the girl who are well known by the world as a good businesswoman,living in luxurious,having a beautiful home like heaven is going to live in hell once she got married to me.I'll make sure all that happen.I'll get my revenge soon.Just wait her..four more days to go.