Chapter 4

"T-take him! H-he's not an ink c-creature yet!" Allison peeped. Bendy growled. He couldn't believe they would sell Henry out like that. 
"Wow, that one stung." Henry said. Bendy grabbed Henry by the shoulder, the animator stiffening. He gave Henry's shoulder a gentle squeeze.
This seemed to make Henry slightly calmer.
"The only place I'm takin Henry is away from ya dickheads! Ya sell him out so ya can save yer selves, but Henry would never do somethin like that! He tried so dammed hard so many damned times ta save ya all, and he's still tryin! An all ya can do is hurt him, an-an kill him, over and over, but ya know he's done nothin wrong, ya know it's all Joey's fault. But ya keep doin it anyways, because yer scared that when he does get out he'll leave ya again because of what ya did!" Bendy yelled.
Everyone stared at him. It was almost like he started yelling at Allison and Thomas, but towards the ending it was more like he was angry and yelling at himself.
Allison and Tom didn't seem to notice though, and looked guilty. Bendy glared at them as he picked up Henry, and left through an ink portal.
Henry wasn't sure what just happened, but they were at the fishing docs now. The same searcher was up on the little porch of that wooden house, fishing for nothing.
"Bendy? Why did you come take me from there?" Henry asked. Bendy fiddled with his hands.
"I dunno." He muttered.
"Um...Allison and Thomas never killed or chased me before, why did you yell about that?" Henry asked. Bendy started frantically glancing around.
"I-I dunno." He murmured.
"Is it because those were the things that you did?" Henry asked. Bendy whimpered.
He felt so ashamed, and horrible. Henry probably hated him. He felt a gentle hand on his arm, causing him to look at Henry.
"You were scared and confused, you didn't know what you were doing. I'd probably do the same if I were in your position." Henry said.
He gave the demon a small smile. Bendy loved his smile, it made him smile. Henry pulled Bendy down into a hug.
"I really missed you when I was gone." Henry said. "I bet I missed ya more." Bendy chuckled. SMASH, CRACK!
Sammy was there, holding an axe. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot Sammy comes out at this part." Henry sighed. Sammy looked angry. And then he noticed Bendy.
"My lord! Why are you with the human? I am coming to a conclusion that he is effecting you." Sammy said.
Henry rolled his eyes. "Hey genius, I warned you, didn't I?" Henry said. Sammy crossed his arms.
"But you didn't listen. Nobody ever listens to me, and if you guys did, we might have been out of here by now!" Henry said.
Sammy glared at him. "Well let's find a way out. There's gotta be a way." Bendy said.
"Does he have to help?" Sammy asked.
Henry glared at him. "What is your problem with me, I tried to help you! Why does everyone hate me so much?" Henry asked.
The other two shared a look. "Sammy apologize." Bendy said.
"What?! No!" Sammy growled. Bendy snarled, threateningly baring his teeth.
"Everyone owes Henry an apology, hell we owe him much more than that. He didn't do nothin wrong but we still hurt him." Bendy sighed.
"I'm sorry my lord but if Henry never left this wouldn't have happened." Sammy pointed out.
"If Joey wasn't a psychopathic asshole this wouldn't have happened! If Henry didn't leave, Joey would've hurt him too." Bendy snapped.
Sammy fell quiet, staring down at his feet. After a moment of silence, he mumbled something the other two couldn't hear.
"What was that?" Bendy asked, leaning over Sammy to further intimidate him.
"I'm sorry Henry." Sammy said quickly.
"Y'know you don't have to apologize, in a way, it's all of our faults. We should've seen it coming, especially from Joey." Henry said.
"I suppose you have a point." Sammy sighed. He hated being wrong.
      "Hey, do you remember anything from the old studio like we do Sammy?" Henry asked.
      Sammy hesitated. "I...I do, yes. Y'know some things you just can't ever forget..." the inky man held at his arm uncomfortably and looked at his shoes.
      Henry could tell he was sad. He was more than sad. "Sammy, would you like to talk about some of the memories? You seem sad and maybe talking might help." Henry offered, placing a hand on his friend's shoulder.
      Sammy looked up at him. "I have two memories. One was of a tall man that would visit me every day, and we kept getting closer and closer, which leads to the second memory." Sammy said.
      "Which isss...?" Henry questioned, tilting his head.
      "After work one day he pushed me into a closet and locked it behind him, telling me to keep quiet and then-" Sammy was cut off as Bendy stuck a soup can into his mouth.
      He picked up Henry like a child, then summoned an ink portal below them where they slowly sank into the floor. Sammy spat the can out into his hand.
      "Nope. None of that." Bendy said, and then they were gone.
      "...We jumped out to scare the janitor...? What did they think I meant?" Sammy wondered curiously.