I'M SORRY

Hi everyone! For the last few months, I was really inactive here as well as on Instagram for, uhm.... reasons, you could say. Of course, during my inactivity, I have tried my best to be productive and scribbled down Chapter 10 of this story, however I disliked it, so it remained an untouched, never finished draft. Yesterday I reread my fanfiction and realized how much my writing style (and my English skills fhwjcjsbfb) have changed overtime. There was somewhat a huge gap between my style at chapter 7 and chapter 8, which resulted in Chapter 8 being longer than the previous ones. I don't like the inconsistence in the writing here though....and I feel like rewriting and completely "redoing" the story isn't such a good idea...

To be honest, this story was meant to be a joke. Nothing serious, but a joke born from a roleplay I did with my friend. But then, it evolved and got more popular. I decided to continue because I liked the fame and feedback the fanfiction was getting. And so it went on. But I became lazy and it took longer to publish a chapter. That's really not what I wanted to do. This joke of a fanfiction gave me a chance to experience writing on a new level, to actually have feedback from someone other than just friends and myself. I love writing, and I love Norray, so I continued it. But then I realized....I took things too fast. I made several mistakes which made the story impress the reader, prepare him for something intense, but resulting in a boring text instead.

I myself find the story interesting, but the plot was lacking right after chapter 8 went out. There was just.... nothing else to be excited about. And why would I continue a "story" even I myself, the author, find boring? That's what I wanted to say.

I am going to discontinue this fanfiction. If you were actually looking forward to another chapters, I'm glad! I really did enjoy writing this, and the feedback I received helped me improve (as well as made me laugh). I'm sorry that I have ended this so suddenly. The fanfiction will be marked completed by the time this rant is published so that there won't be any inconsistence.

HOWEVER. This is definitely not my last story! I have created TONS of OCs I would LOVE to write and just share something about here! Also, I am currently thinking about rewriting the whole Harry Potter series in my own words here (with two OCs included), I'm not sure if that's official just yet, but yeah. Oh, and I have ideas for another Norray fanfiction too :D

Thank you for all the support you gave me, and I'll hopefully see you at my next work!❤️

-Teru