𝑴𝑨𝑳𝑬𝑫𝑰𝑪𝑻𝑼𝑺

(𝑴𝑨𝑳𝑬𝑫𝑰𝑪𝑻𝑼𝑺)

════════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ════════

════════✮❁•°°•❁✮ ════════

──────S U M M A R Y,

JAMES AND LILY POTTER once had a son who was born on a chill night in July, the couple had never been happier than they were in that moment. It was the day the chosen one was born, he would soon become a savior, a son, a friend, a companion, a godson, and a legend.

What no one knew was that only two years earlier a girl had been born, a girl with a bloodline from Spain and a bloodline from England, a Potter had been born. But that was to be unknown for the clueless James Potter.

Many children would enter the world with two smiling parents by their side, but that was not the case for Ophelia Lecter. Her mother had been scowling with a fire in her eyes when the young girl had been born, and her father could be found in the company of his beloved wife with no knowledge of his newborn daughter.

Ophelia Lecter was born with a lack of love, a feeling that so many craved but not everyone could be given. It only took her mother to be in the company of her daughter for three years for her to find out what she had given birth to. With no second thoughts, Ophelia was sent away to a place where her nightmares was created.

Ophelia was dangerous, she was sick, she was an unwilling murderer and she was lost. She was haunted by a sickness so vicious it counted days in life. Ophelia was soon to find out that her life was never meant to be lived, her life had never started and it would therefore never get an end.

 Ophelia was soon to find out that her life was never meant to be lived, her life had never started and it would therefore never get an end

MALEDICTUS

i. A female individual who carries a blood curse that eventually turns her into a beast permanently