He asked you to marry him

Stiles
--------------------------------------------

You and Stiles and the pack went to a hotel and spend a couple of days there. Its was your birthday party and Stiles planed the whole thing with Ethan. Stiles took you to the mall and just bought you a little bit of stuff and walked around the mall. When you guys came to your room Stiles told you to stay outside.

" Babe I need you to stay here for a few seconds okay." you nodded and Stiles unlock the door and closed the door behind him. You were standing on the other side of the door. Then a couple minutes later Ethan opened the door.

" Okay, First I want to give you this on your birthday. Here is Aiden's gift he bought this a long time ago. And this is from me." Ethan gave you the gifts and you hugged him.

" Thank you." You whispered into Ethan's ear. You opened the gift from Aiden. Aiden gave you a picture of him and you from a couple months ago that picture was taken. Aiden gave you a a couple of CDs from your favorite singers and bands. Also he gave you rings and necklaces. Ethan gave you a lot of jewelry.

" Lets say you love jewelry thats why me and Aiden bought you a lot of them." Ethan smiled. You looked up at ran to to him and you said,

" I wish Aiden was here."

" I wish as well sis. Anyway you have another gift waiting for you." Ethan said. You were confused but when you walked into the room and saw Scott, Kira, Lydia, and Derek with pictures of you and Stiles together. When you saw the bed you cried. Will You Marry Me in flowers on top the bed. When you looked up you saw Stiles with rose and the ring.

" Y/n, you been the best girlfriend ever in my life because you are my first girlfriend. You are the only thing that I want in my life till the last day comes. So y/n will you marry me?" Stiles got on his knees and handed you the ring.

" Yes Stiles I will marry you!" You cried and Stiles put the ring on you and kissed you.

" I love you."

" I love you too."