Chapter 10

Carter's POV

The next day at school was just plain awkward. I tried to stay away from Matt as much as possible. I didn't even sit with my normal group at lunch. My head still fuzzing at what happened yesterday. I don't what to admit it but I didn't totally hate it. I also don't want to tell Lisa because she did nothing to hurt me and this will probably break her. She is just so nice, but this guilt is literally eating me away. But what she doesn't know won't hurt her right?

Matt's POV

I called another emergency BFFTAS meeting so right now Gianna Hannah and I are sitting on the swing set discussing what went down at the party.
"Why are we here now." Hannah said irritated.
"He didn't talk to me all day." I said frowning a bit.
"Who didn't see that coming." She said rolling her eyes.
"POSITIVE THOUGHTS ONLY, IF YOUR GOING TO BE NEGATIVE GET OUT" I stated sassily. "My pleasure" she responds as she stands up.
"Sit down right now" I say done with her. She obeyed. "Ok now what do I do." I ask adjusting my patriotic protecters from the sun(sunglasses).
"I think you should just let him make up his mind." Hannah says. I sigh.
"I don't want to though" I pout. "Then figure it out because I am sick of you being sorry for yourself. Become the Matt you used to be... I-G-G-BYE!" Hannah said walking away. She's right but did she just quote iggy azalea? Whatever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few days later

Carter's POV

I can't take it anymore the guilt is horrible. I need to tell Lisa and I'm goin to do it now to get if over with. I walk up to her but very slowly because as I'm doing it I'm making a list of what I am going to say. Passing
Gianna, Nadia and a girl named Kaya I hear them talking about our algebra teacher, Mr. Bandasi and how he said 'on fleet' instead of 'on fleek'. He is only 20 something so they are giggling like a bunch of hyena. Yeah sure he is good looking and everything but.. What? Nevermind.
Focus on Lisa
I come face to face with her.
" we need to talk" we both say at the same time.
"You first." I say
" I think we should break up, I kinda like someone else and may have kissed him the other day. I'm so sor-" I cut her off
" I may or may not have kissed someone too" I explained. A huge weight being lifted off my chest.
"So friends?" She asked uncertain.
"Friends" I answer we smile and hug. I feel so much better.

Now time to deal with Matt.