More Than Before

Chapter One

__________________________

"I'm going to miss you alot." I said as tears began to make my vision blurry.

"Please.. Don't forget about me.. Will you promise?" my best friend said. His name is Marcus. We were best friends since we were little.

"Pinky promise." I assured him. I was leaving to America. My parents got a better job there.

"Wait, can you take this with you?" he asked. He was giving me one of his shirts. I loved that shirt.

"Yes. Well you can take anything you want... I... umm... Here." I said giving him my beanie. It was one of my favorites and I'm sure I will not forget about it.

"I love this one." He said with a smile on his face. I have him some of my posters, so he could remember me. I also gave him some of my Ray Bans. He loves the ones I have.

"Amy we are leaving!" my mother yelled. I hugged Justin one more time. I'm sure going to miss his smell.

"I'll call you everyday, or when I can. Amy, I'm going to miss you." I saw a tear roll down his cheek. I always hated seein him cry.

"Remember to stay strong. For me?" We must have been hugging for some minutes when my mother appeared in the door way.

"Honey we are leaving." She said. Justin looked like he was going to say something else but suddenly changed his mind.

"Guess you are leaving then." He said with sadness. He gave me a ring, a purple one as he knew purple was my favorite color.

"Some day, I'll see you. Maybe I will marry you" he said with a smirk. I knew he loved me. We were more than friends but we weren't dating. I heard the car honk. I guess I have to leave.

"Guess this is goodbye... But this won't be the last time I see you okay." he wanted to become a movie productor. I wanted to become an actress. Im sure we would meet someday. I was in high school, barely starting.

"One last thing" he said pulling me close to him. He pushed into me, kissing me and I liked it. I mean that was my first kiss from him. It was getting more passionate until I pulled out from the kiss.

"I have to leave." I said. I really do love him but it will make things harder if my feeling grow more for him.

"I will always love you Amy, please, don't forget about me." he pleaded. I hugged him one last time. Taking in his scent one last time.

"I have to go this time... I will never forget about you." I said with sadness.

"Never" he whispered. He went outside with me as I took his shirt in my hand and hugged him one last time, tears began to fall uncontrollably. I got inside the car and did a heart with my hands. So did he. That was the last time I saw him.