My Contract With A Vampire by Whines8

Description:

Have you ever been so down on your luck, that you thought there was no way out? Have you ever been so desperate that you’d except a job from a complete stranger, and sign a job contract without even reading the fine print?

Amelia Hayes is a 20 year old girl who has always been on her own and looked out for herself. On the day that Amelia gets fired from her job she also receives a shocking notice from her landlord telling her to be out of her apartment by the end of the week. As the end of the week draws near, Amelia is depressed and worried about what to do when her last job interview falls through and she’s left with the realization that she will be homeless, jobless and more alone then she has ever been in a matter of hours. When Amelia has finally given up she meets an amazingly beautiful and mysterious young guy, who seems to be well off by the look of things. He kindly offers her an ear to listen and surprisingly she allows herself to confide in him. What will happen to Amelia when the young guy gives her a way out of all her problems by offering her a job as his personal assistant? Will she decide to ignore his generous offer and try to figure things out on her own like she has done all her life or will she take the unknown guy up on his offer and agree to a contract that may change her life in more ways than she was prepared for? Read what happens to Amelia as the job, that seemed innocent enough, turns out to be not so innocent after all...

It's perfect so far, and we're waiting for another update!!!!

On-going