I'm in love with the devils son. Part 1

My life is like any other teenage girls. I'm in love with one direction and my life revolves around the next boy i like. I love going shopping with friends and going to theme parks and carnivals. My name is Catalina Angel. Weird i know it's because my mum is spanish. My Dad is scottish and has some Irish ancestors. I live in Scotland with my parents.

One late night I was walking home from my friend Sarah's birthday party. We were in Nando's which is in the town in Glasgow. I had got off the bus with my friend.

" I'll see you tommorow." she said and staggered the other way. She was a bit drunk. I was ok.

I was around the corner of my house and i saw a man strangling an older man. The young man looked my age. About eighteen. I ran up to them and shoved the eighteen year old. He kept his grip, I knew the man he was hurting. His mum was a family friend. His face turned chalk white. He was badly choking. I grabbed the eighteen year olds throat.

"Let go!" i shouted. He let go off the man and i let go of him. "Go." i whispered. He ran away without looking back.

"Your going to pay for that." he said. he grabbed my neck and picked me up.

"Ow." i squealed. "let me go." i felt myself choking. i looked into his eyes. They were pitch black. i saw my reflection in them. Next thing i knew i was tossed into a wall.

"You shouldn't barge into other people's business." he said crouching down next to me. I was shaking in terror. Backing up against the wall. Was he going to kill me. I tried to sit up and I felt my head bang of the ground. He had pushed my head into the ground. i immediately blanked out.

The back of my head had a thumping pain. I was warm and felt sick. I woke up with a really sore head and migrain. My vision was really blurry. I had no idea where I was. I looked around.

"I see your awake." I turned to a man standing in the door. He looked about thirty.

"Who are you? Where am I?" i asked placing my fingers against the back of my head and gently leaning it backwards leaning on the wall.

"You're in hell." He giggled.

"Seriously, where am I?" I asked. He ignored me and walked away. He had long blonde wavy hair and was very muscular. Why was i wearing giant black stilettoes. I was wearing black skinny jeans too and a white blouse with red blotches. i had a black corset which started bellow my breast's and went to my hips. My long brown hair was curled. It went to my waist. I remembered parts which happened. I remember a man, he hut me and... I sighed. That's all I remember.

"Hello their." I looked up. A man with black hair, a black shirt, black trousers and black boots stood there. He looked familiar and strangely attractive. It was the man who hut me! The eighteen year old stood in the entrance of the room. " I think we got off to a bad start. I'm Damean or Damon which ever you prefer."