삼십육 (Thirty Six) - J

~ 삼십육 (Thirty Six) - J~

"Noooooo...I can't...I really can't..." I whined for the third time today, not wanting to move as Sophie just stares at me before shaking her head.

"But Jimin, we're already here."

"I know...but..."

"And you can't keep practicing without them. You guys are a team, a group of 7."

"I...I know..."

"But?"

"But...I'm shy."

"W-what?"

"W-what?"

Her face was in slight disbelief as I laughed nervously.

"After I stopped seeing them that day, I'm shy to see them again."

"Oh, you're nervous..." She trails off with comprehension as I just nodded in response, a sad smile plastering on my face.

After spending the entire night with Sophie - me showering her with lots of love and affection through ways that only I knew would make her happy - it was time for me to resume back to my normal busy schedule, for it was coming towards the end of the year and we often had many activities planned for us during this period. It was also after the long meeting with Hoseok, Sejin, and the other managers yesterday, that they had announced they were no longer gonna make exceptions for me.

This meant that starting today, I was to join back with all the other members for practice and filming activities.

But, I wasn't mentally prepared at all.

While I had already made amends with Hoseok before and during our car ride to the building, even stating my excitement of wanting to see the others, the fear of how they may react actually worried me. Although this wasn't the first time that I've been engaged in a cold war with them, this was the first time that I've chosen to actually leave the dorm, leaving and avoiding them without any explanation.

Thinking back, I really was a glorified asshole.

Sophie grab onto my hands now, squeezing them gently as I glanced towards her forlornly.

"I think it's okay to feel nervous, I would be too if I were you." She agrees before she pulls my hands up to her mouth when no one was watching, kissing it sweetly. "But I don't think that they're actually angry at you, just more of worried. I mean after all, we did end up causing quite a commotion with our fight that day..."

"Yeah...me. I caused it." I said guiltily but she shakes her head in disagreement.

"No, we caused it together." She says calmly as I opened and closed my mouth, unable to rebut back to her as she just continues. "It's because we were both at fault, that we ended up worrying them, making them want to intervene."