Chapter 3

All the boys were downstairs cheering since I was single. Shawn was just watching them, so I decide to walk downstairs waiting until they realized I was standing there watching them cheer that I was single. Matt was the one to realize I was standing there watching them. He then came over to me, hugged me and then kissed my cheek. Then one by one they were doing what Matt did to me and saying how gorgeous I was and all that. I decided to sit on the couch and my phone goes off, I realize who had just texted me. It was my douche bag ex, Steven he texted me "hey babe 😘"
(Our convo)
Me: "ew no go somewhere else."
Steven: "why?"
Me: "cuz you're fricking annoying me dumbfuck"
Taylor comes over and sits next to me "who ya texting?", Taylor asks
"My ex Steven. He won't leave me alone", I tell Taylor
"Lemme see your phone", Taylor asks holding out his hand
I hand him my phone and Steven had said back "wow bitch"
Taylor had started to text him " yo idk who the hell you are but you better not be calling Paris a bitch. Don't mess with me cuz I'm not afraid of anyone"
I then heard a knock at the door, so I got up and answered it seeing a girl who I never saw before. She says her name is brandy, I introduced myself to her.
Then some guy named Sammy came up to the house too and I invited them in. I go up to my room and discover that I got roses and I look at who they're from and it says from Taylor 😘. So I walk over to his room.
"What's the flowers for?", I ask
"For you baby", he responds
Whoa did he seriously just call me baby?!
I blush a lot "aww Taylor, you're so sweet!", I respond back hugging him and then our faces came closer together until our lips met. Soon after that I realized Jj was standing there watching me and Taylor kiss
"Whatcha want?, I ask
" I was gonna compliment how gorgeous you are but Taylor got there before I did" Jack j sounded bummed.
So I decided to cheer him up and while nobody was watching I kissed him and he kissed me. Him and Taylor are good kissers but I don't wanna seem like I'm a cheater, I'm not that type of girl to cheat on a guy.
"Thanks for cheering me up Paris", he tells me
"You're welcome but don't tell anyone we kissed. Okay?", I respond
Then I walks downstairs and see Brandy and Sammy like basically making out so I got back upstairs to Taylor's room.
"Will you be my girlfriend Paris?", Taylor asks nervously
"Yassss Taylor I will", I reply back and hugs him tightly
Authors note:
How do you guys like the story so far?