Finding Myself

Please……pl….please stop! I croaked out, before darkness overcame my body once again. I don’t know were I am but quite frankly I didn’t care at the moment when im unconscious its the most peaceful time of my life. But this time seemed different I thought I was dead, I felt like I was dead. I also new better than that, god wouldn’t bless me that much. Sometimes I wonder why he doesn’t hear me I pray and never cause problems  I guess im just bad lucky. I felt myself waking up a little and grew sad leaving the peace and happiness were it was but new it would be a short amount of time until I came back. I opened my eyes only to quickly shut them back the sun shone in my eyes and burned me. I am so not a morning person I thought. What’s wrong with me I use to be strong never taking shit from nobody and here I am taking beat downs from this piece of terd I call a father I need to get my act together I became weak and im gonna show him who’s boss now I guess this is were it will start. I sat up with my eyes closed, blocking the light from my face. I didn’t hear the bastard so he must be out getting plastered. I lift up my shirt checking out the damage wasn’t a lot so I didn’t have to go to the hospital this time. I got up limping this time only slightly not very noticeable so I am able to go to school tomorrow sigh. I really don’t enjoy school, no im not a geeky loner  (no offense to geeky loners.). Im actually well known and liked but not the head cheerleader slut that’s in the movies very cliché and that’s something I cant stand.

“Valentine!” my friend Stacy yelled

Oh crap, its 8:00 already “shit” I muttered well she was going to find out sooner or later.

“valentine Where are you  we wanna catch a movie before we go to the party WE?! WHO ELSE IS WITH HER? “ yea valentine get your ass down here!, were gonna be late.” Oh my lord Justin is with her? No, No, NO! they cant see me like this. But as soon as I thought that they walked in how the hell they got in my house is a mystery but aye they probably saved my life. “oh my god, vale are you ohkay shit! Who did this to you ima fuckin kill them oh my gosh just go get some help.” She yelled. I turned my head slightly wincing at the pain I stared at Justin he was shaking vigorously his jaw clenched and his hands clenched into fists he only does this when he’s really angry. I wonder what’s wrong with him he only does this when he’s really angry and there’s nothing to worry about me im perfectly find. “ Jus” I whispered yell. He turned to me eyes softening but you could still tell he was really pissed. ”hmmmm” he hummed. “what’s wrong?” I asked really confused. His eyes widen in shock “ What’s wrong, What’s wrong?” he asked anger slightly rising “ the girl I think im in love with looks like she got hit by a fucking car, and your asking me what’s wrong, are you out of your damn mind I’ve been in love with you since I saw you in 5th grade and your hu..hurt an..and, and” he didn’t finish his rant and he started crying silently. He loves me?that’s why he’s angry someone cares I thought all my friends care why am I so stupid to think no one does because of that pin faced ass. I shook my head violently. “ you..you love me?” I asked shocked. He looked at me like I was out of my mind “ who wouldn’t love you!

new story that im sticking to this time :)

xoxo-zooey:)

feedback plz! vomment n fan