2

⚠️Mention of scars/ self harm⚠️

~daichi pov~
As usual, I was the first awake. I decided that as we're going out later, I would make breakfast for us all.
So here I am. Making pancakes for my somewhat fussy boyfriends while they slept. I should probably be asleep too, but once I'm awake I'm never able to get back to sleep until later in the day. I didn't mind but it meant that if I woke up at an unholy time in the morning, I would be sleep deprived and tried for the rest of the day. Today was one of those days.
It didn't take me long to finish making food and putting it onto three plates.

I walk up to our room and open the door, looking over at the bed to see Suga still asleep but no Asahi. I walk into the room and look around. It's only then I notice the taller male sat at the desk on his computer, jotting something down in his notebook as he scrolled through the website he was on.
I walk over and hug his shoulders, placing a soft kiss in his cheek,
"Morning hun, I made some food if you want to go eat. I can get Suga up" I say quietly as he looks up at me from his sitting position, a gentle smile on his face.
"Morning love....that sounds nice. I'll go down in a few minutes, I just need to finish this for work,ok?" I hum in response to his question before walking over to the sleeping silver haired male, admiring his features as he peacefully sleeps. I place a gentle kiss on the boys forehead and squeeze his arm lightly, noticing old scars covering most of the pale skin. Some seemed to be straight and in line, most likely from when the small male used to self harm, and others in random directions and no near each other, most likely from his bitch of a mother. As i notice the kindhearted boy start to wake i stop staring, knowing it makes him insecure. His eyes slowly flutter open to meet mine as i smile lovingly at Suga. He smiles back at me and wipes his eyes before sitting up. While me and Asahi were shirtless, Suga wore a black sports bra with his bed pants. "Morning, i made breakfasts" i say softly before playing a light kiss on the males lips and getting up, seeing that the tall male had already left the room.

After we all ate and dressed, we headed out to the park in which we are meeting our high school friends. Suga sat on the swings as we waited while me and Asahi sat on the grass beside them.